G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Ideas on how much these used parts are worth?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Ideas on how much these used parts are worth?

I've been considering upgrading from my 05 6MT Sedan to an 07 with a bit fewer miles, not to mention the huge upgrade in looks both outside and in.

I'm looking at a used 07 with the following aftermarket parts and am curious if you guys can give me some ideas on how much these would fetch if I parted out the car putting it nearly back to stock (which I'm ok with).

TEIN Mono Flex sport.spec coilover suspension (kind of weird, but the fronts are brand new and never installed while the rears are installed). The front is setup with tein springs only with OEM dampers, so if I bought it I'd sell the full coilovers and just put the tein springs on the rear to match.

GReddy Ti dual exhaust - Full Catback

HKS Circle Earth System - Twin Power, High Performance Ignition system, Blitz R-Vit Monitoring Kit http://www.blitzpowerusa.com/product...ticolor31.html

Blitz JIL VIA BRW08 18 inch wheels Front - 245 40R 18 / Rear - 275 35R 18 (Not sure on tire life or model)

If I can part out these pieces for a decent amount, enough to justify purchasing the car I might consider it, but any and all help is appreciated.

Also, random question, are the wheels on prior (2005 to be exact) sedan's interchangable? I have a set of snow tires for my 05 Sedan that I'd like to use on an 07/08 if at all possible.

Second question to that, is it possible to run 245s all around from an economical stance, rather than have staggered tires?

Thanks!

Old 07-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
That link spells Infiniti- Infinity, It bothers me a little when I see that, I dont know why.