G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

For those who use iphone/ipod to play music

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-01-2011, 06:24 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
For those who use iphone/ipod to play music

I like my music load, so i was messing around with itunes the other day and found this out. I don't know if people knew about this if so im sorry but here it is.

Before i start i use the red and white to aux connections. This allows me to control the volume by my turn *** in my car and my volume on my iphone.

I dont know if this works for the yellow red and white to ipod.

But any way due the fact that i can control my volume threw the ipod itself i found a way through itunes to increase my volume on my iphone.

1. Connect to itunes.

2. Select your music folder under your iphone/ipod ( Emir Iphone gives a bunch of sub categories select music)

3.Edit on Itunes then select all

4.Once all of your music is highlighted in blue right click anywhere in the blue then get info. (once you have selected get info a promp screen will pop up saying Are you sure you want to edit information for multiple items? select yes)

5. Once selected yes a multiple item information screen will pop off from this screen go to options and then you will see a volume adjustment scrolly thingy. Scroll all the way over to the right for +100.

6. Then click ok and it will go through processing.

7. Once processing is all done the music alone even if not connected to anything will play louder. This works really good in our cars.

I personally love how loud the music is in my car now, when i transfer to xm feels like 3 of my speakers gave out.

Also doing this you can also adjust the bass treble and whole a lot of other stuff.

Hope this works good for you guys as it has for me.

Old 08-23-2011, 12:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nice thanks for the info.