G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Two New Releases for the 07-09 G35 Sedan Owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by rvanderwerf
that rear wing is ridiculous imo....
exactly....just my opinion, but I want my car to look classy, not like a spaceship....putting that wing on your car makes people think that you believe your car is the fastest thing in the world or something....

But to each their own!

Old 03-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
At the end of the day you drive a Nissan with a $15,000 markup. Its about the final purchase price. Also, yes we do, do the test fitment with our donor car(s). You need to go back and read the entire thread before jumping to conclusions.

Show pics of the kit on the donor car- not the pics originally posted

I think you will get better input/ reaction- just saying.

Even if its unpainted, it will give us a more realistic view, include details such as gaps where body panels align to show the quality as well.

I do agree wth a lot of the comments earlier though- while I am sure there is a niche for the kits pictured, I think if you made something a little more- understated, you would gather more interest from most people here

The following users liked this post:
implicitv36 (03-10-2012)
Old 03-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
ain't that a GTR wing?

Old 03-12-2012, 12:38 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 36 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by matts08x
exactly....just my opinion, but I want my car to look classy, not like a spaceship....putting that wing on your car makes people think that you believe your car is the fastest thing in the world or something....

But to each their own!
I agree you with you, I love the classy look/style as well. But these kits are for those enthusiast that like to be different, that like to enter shows and hope they win based off of the unique touch that they have put to their cars. Like you said, to each their own!

Originally Posted by GNN60GT500
Show pics of the kit on the donor car- not the pics originally posted

I think you will get better input/ reaction- just saying.

Even if its unpainted, it will give us a more realistic view, include details such as gaps where body panels align to show the quality as well.

I do agree wth a lot of the comments earlier though- while I am sure there is a niche for the kits pictured, I think if you made something a little more- understated, you would gather more interest from most people here
I agree, I wasn't here for the prototype phase unfortunately. No one before me thought it would be a good idea to take pics, thats why we sit here without any info. I am not worried though, we offer 100% customer satisfaction. If these parts don't fit we will take care of whatever customer bought the items.

Originally Posted by implicitv36
ain't that a GTR wing?
Very similar!

Old 03-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts
Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
At the end of the day you drive a Nissan with a $15,000 markup. Its about the final purchase price. Also, yes we do, do the test fitment with our donor car(s). You need to go back and read the entire thread before jumping to conclusions.
Umm...not exactly. If that was the case we would have all bought Nissan Altimas and Maximas and saved ourselves $15k. With all that savings I still wouldn't buy one of your kits. Choose your wording just a bit more carefully please. I could see some members taking offense to that, after all, at the end of the day this is an INFINITI forum...

Old 03-13-2012, 12:07 AM
Received 127 Likes on 117 Posts
If the maxima would have been RWD, I'll be driving one! They nice!

Old 03-13-2012, 08:47 AM
Received 213 Likes on 156 Posts
Originally Posted by drivethefive
Umm...not exactly. If that was the case we would have all bought Nissan Altimas and Maximas and saved ourselves $15k.
Incidentally, NNA had the A32/A33 under both brands, and they sold more under the Nissan name. I also have to agree with ED on this, the G35 is still a Nissan especially in its homebase. I bet many enthusiasts have bought the G for two big reasons -- RWD and "Skyline".

Originally Posted by salvador312
Ditto. I'm a Maxima fanatic and after the A33 it seems Nissan just stopped listening for the most part.

Back on topic. Folks, if none of you like what ED has to offer, be nice about it. Stepping back and looking at a lot of the comments, i think certain responses could've been reworded better.

I was never one for car shows but having being part of a local community that enters (and wins) a lot of these shows, i have newfound respect for that side of the modding world. Points are based on uniqueness. Also, folks who really want something aggressive have nowhere to go. ED and Strafe has tried to cater to that niche. Kudos to them. I may never get the rear bumper, it is quite aggressive for my tastes, but one of the fronts, and sides, have potential.

The following 2 users liked this post by soundmike:
Extreme Dimensions (03-13-2012), kool_yaar (03-13-2012)
Old 03-13-2012, 10:44 AM
Received 184 Likes on 159 Posts
^+1, as i said before they are just offering us the opportunity to try something new, they are not stuffing it down our throat so we should try to keep our comments a bit conservative on the OPs thread who is also a sponsor trying to bring more new stuff for our cars, maybe in the future they can have better things lined up for us.

The following users liked this post:
Extreme Dimensions (03-13-2012)
Old 03-13-2012, 11:00 AM
Received 911 Likes on 608 Posts
wow, a lot of "reading comprehension > you" on this thread

Old 03-13-2012, 11:44 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Last edited by nadatoy; 10-15-2012 at 09:50 AM.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:52 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by drivethefive
Umm...not exactly. If that was the case we would have all bought Nissan Altimas and Maximas and saved ourselves $15k. With all that savings I still wouldn't buy one of your kits. Choose your wording just a bit more carefully please. I could see some members taking offense to that, after all, at the end of the day this is an INFINITI forum...
First off, I wasn't putting down the Infiniti line I was responding to a negative reply. I've had my G35 Coupe since December 03 and pretty much since this site first launched, long time supporter and I'm still around, I was modding my car when it wasn't cheap to do so. I'm the reason that certain companies not related to ED have body kits for that vehicle. So try to have all the information before you go and say I will offend someone.

i ♥ my infiniti.

haha so true, I use to work for a Nissan dealer, those things are great with the exception of the front wheel drive.

Originally Posted by SDGenius
wow, a lot of "reading comprehension > you" on this thread

Originally Posted by nadatoy
If those of us that might be interested in just a front bumper knew if the damn things fit worth a crap....it would be much easier.

So how about selling one to somebody at a discount and using them as our sacrificial lamb? If it fits....many others may follow.
It's been offered, on the entire kit not just the front bumper. I would like to kill all three birds with one stone, if you catch my drift. Also, no one here has to be a "guinea pig" per say, if the kit doesn't fit and is deemed defective, to where we need to fix the mold, I will return 100% of the purchase price and shipping.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:48 PM
Received 29 Likes on 28 Posts
still interested in the side skirts but obviously you would have to ship, you pm me best price shipped if i were to be the tester. also, do you know how much lower these sit then OEM? I assume also they replace the OEM skirts?

Old 03-13-2012, 04:23 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by bat6wc
still interested in the side skirts but obviously you would have to ship, you pm me best price shipped if i were to be the tester. also, do you know how much lower these sit then OEM? I assume also they replace the OEM skirts?
I am only doing a partial sponsorship for the a person who buys the complete kit.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Received 35 Likes on 29 Posts
E
I am 99% sure you were being sarcastic!!!!

These bumpers are uglier than Strafee's which are ugly too!! Ÿôū guys aren't gonna sell crap in these forums with the kits ÿôū making!! Just keep it simple!! More OeM style with some minor touches ...
What he said.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:35 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Here are some raw pics..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Two New Releases for the 07-09 G35 Sedan Owners