G35 Sedan V36 2007- 08 Discussion about the 2nd Generation G35 Sedan 2007 - 08

Another Vinyl Wrap...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2015, 05:41 PM
Received 995 Likes on 727 Posts
^^ Yes. The sedans are just not nearly aggressive enough to look good in flat wrap. Some coupes can pull it off with the right body kit and wheels. But a stock sedan just looks bad. The massive decal on the window and led underglo definitely dont help the look at all either.

Originally Posted by rollaspeed1
So I treat mine like a $15ooo dollar used car.
You were right, you do definitely treat it like a pos car. Maybe if you put a little more care into it, the final result would have been better.

Old 04-30-2015, 05:49 PM
To be perfectly honest. I think this smart car pulls off the flat grey and gloss black look much better than you did.

Old 04-30-2015, 08:28 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
That's actually a good look for a Smart. Anyways. I'm not looking for an ego boost neither am I looking for opinions. Like I said in my previous post, I post these up just to share with the community. Clearly I could care less what the 3 or 4 people who live on this forum think. But for better or worse other members may see it and choose to do or not to do the same.

Old 04-30-2015, 10:05 PM
And the big sticker... It is there to advertise my wrap business as I drive around town. The loud flat wrap is on to attract attention to it. This is my demo car for 3eleven wraps which is why I'm on my 4th wrap now. So hush up haters and let the world see it

P.S. I still do love the color even if dude says I have no taste. I wrote this explanation so I don't have to say f u to him lol it's easy to just say nah that's not my thing. So be respectful and do that.

Old 05-01-2015, 08:07 AM
Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
And the big sticker... It is there to advertise my wrap business as I drive around town. The loud flat wrap is on to attract attention to it. This is my demo car for 3eleven wraps which is why I'm on my 4th wrap now. So hush up haters and let the world see it

P.S. I still do love the color even if dude says I have no taste. I wrote this explanation so I don't have to say f u to him lol it's easy to just say nah that's not my thing. So be respectful and do that.
I wasn't aware you had your own wrap biz, it makes sense you would wrap your car to show off what you do I would have done the same and in this particular case the sticker is understandable. I guess we all have our opinions on how your car looks but at the end of the day if you like it that's all that matters AND if you did the job yourself than it came out great

Old 05-01-2015, 10:13 AM

Didnt realize it was your own side job. I understand why you are a bit defensive then. If you are trying to use your car to advertise your company, you might want to redo the wrap in something that is more appealing to the eyes of most people.

It might be just as ugly as your current wrap, but maybe a chrome or gold wrap to really bring attention to your car and company.

Old 05-01-2015, 12:22 PM
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts
Not a fan, looks too flat like someone sprayed it with primer while waiting to save up for a full spray.

Driver front door does not match Driver side rear door. Different roll of vinyl?

What is with no grill? You need to have twin turbo to pull that off. Looks like you wrecked the car and can't afford a grill.

Much rice, my friend. Looks like a wrecked car that is a work in progress.

If that is the look you are going for, mission complete!

Old 05-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Received 45 Likes on 43 Posts
Originally Posted by WhosUrBuddiee
Didnt realize it was your own side job. I understand why you are a bit defensive then. If you are trying to use your car to advertise your company, you might want to redo the wrap in something that is more appealing to the eyes of most people.

It might be just as ugly as your current wrap, but maybe a chrome or gold wrap to really bring attention to your car and company.

That chrome will get some attention.

But seriously, if you are trying to promote your own business, choose a color and look that other people WANT TO GET. Not sure that is what you have now, as nobody on here likes it, and we love G35s.

If you are going to win over customers with variety of tastes (Mustangs, Evos, SRTs, BMWs, etc, etc) try something that everyone likes, and wants you to do on their cars.

Good luck!

Old 05-01-2015, 05:12 PM
The pics I posted were pretty horrible actually. I've edited the first two. The color shows so different than in person. Anyways flame on

Old 05-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Received 187 Likes on 140 Posts
Old 05-02-2015, 08:10 PM
Originally Posted by Deepdiver
ROFL that's the truth right there hahahahahahahahahaha

Old 05-29-2015, 10:32 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I don't think that it looks too bad. The color is just a little blah to me but to everyone's one. And here is another matte car that everyone will hate. I did it myself with some buddies and I still need to put the lip on and carbon side skirts and diffuser.

Old 05-29-2015, 10:44 AM
Yea that looks pretty horrid

Old 05-29-2015, 10:53 AM
Banned
Received 989 Likes on 825 Posts
It's the wheels that are killin me more I think

The CRV looks like it has its act together more lol

Old 05-29-2015, 11:50 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The wheels are still wet here so they look kinda odd. I like the 5 spoke staggered concave look though so I went with it. I dislike plenty of the popular rims that most people often go with,

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another Vinyl Wrap...