G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

No More "Contest" Thread?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-26-2007, 02:07 AM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
Unhappy No More "Contest" Thread?

I liked the "mystery" thread... My Brazilian Turtle Farm apparently didn’t win but it's discouraging to have the "contest" vaporized! I believe in a higher power but damn G35Driver you should not toy with my emotions so

I was so excited when I had “The Dream”

“The Dream” was the answer to all imperative questions of the universe (particularly in relation to G35s)… Some think its urban myth, something it’s an impossible task… some feel it’s a silly physical act that is only feasible by the most unusual of specimens… I saw it – I was there… clear as day but in my “dream” (I dream in color btw, do you? )…

In this dream clarity was precise… no false pretenses and no illusion… it was phantasmagorical! It was the serenity that all see in a real life existence – it was a “dream” but it was REAL!

In this dream she……………………………..

Licked her own elbow!!!!!! She won the contest and the damn admins closed the thread!!!!!

I haven't slept since...

Old 04-27-2007, 08:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wtf? im so confused gotta link to the thread?

Old 04-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by excluesiveonez
they removed the category... remember the "Contest Thread" and there was no explanation of what the "Contest" was... the thread ended up basically being a question of what the topic was and then people posted goofy/kooky off the wall things.

This is just a continuation of that... There was no real dream. And it's impossible to lick your own elbow (try it, it not possible)... I only posted because I liked the "Contest Thread" because there were very creative bizarre responses in there - so I posted this in that same vein... Anyway - I kinda thought this thread would fall... I should probably delete it. Unless others start posting (creative) goofy stuff I will kill it.

Old 04-27-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by excluesiveonez
BTW - your words in blue... that was the whole idea of my post...

Old 04-27-2007, 08:13 PM
English dude, English
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
^^^^^ Yeah, what gives??? Where did it go??? BTW, the one guy that replied to you wouldn't have seen the thread anyways since it was in the premier section. Wasn't it?

Old 04-27-2007, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Skyline_G35
^^^^^ Yeah, what gives??? Where did it go??? BTW, the one guy that replied to you wouldn't have seen the thread anyways since it was in the premier section. Wasn't it?
yeah, you are right... I posted a version of this OP there... the reason I put it here too is because I was hoping to have a "weird" thread on this side like the one they omitted in premiere... it isn't happening... too bad the "contest thread is gone"....

I think the contest thread was to list the "monthly giveaway" winners - but Kyle has been listing them the same as he did in the past... anyway - I think this concept just got lost because it's too "out-there"