G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

New subtopic in forum!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 01:06 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New subtopic in forum!!

Is there anywhere on this forum where those of us who have more of a "ghetto" style can post?
It's just kind of stupid to read post after post after post where people say "oh, that's too ghetto for a G" or "Wow, pimp my ride dude! Talk about bling bling dude!!"
Not everyone is into the alluminum alloy look. I'm white and even I think some people that post on here are some cracka a$$ crackas!!

Anyway, to anyone that has ever posted on here with pics of some clean 20 inch or better chrome blingin shoes(to my fellow whities, that means wheels), more power to you and keep ridin dirty in your G35! And to the Punisher who posted pics of his 22's...those are dope! Oh, sorry, I mean, those are totally kngarly! Wow, how rad! I am stoked! Kudos to you dude!!

Old 09-01-2007, 01:32 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by jayhawker7
Is there anywhere on this forum where those of us who have more of a "ghetto" style can post?
It's just kind of stupid to read post after post after post where people say "oh, that's too ghetto for a G" or "Wow, pimp my ride dude! Talk about bling bling dude!!"
Not everyone is into the alluminum alloy look. I'm white and even I think some people that post on here are some cracka a$$ crackas!!

Anyway, to anyone that has ever posted on here with pics of some clean 20 inch or better chrome blingin shoes(to my fellow whities, that means wheels), more power to you and keep ridin dirty in your G35! And to the Punisher who posted pics of his 22's...those are dope! Oh, sorry, I mean, those are totally kngarly! Wow, how rad! I am stoked! Kudos to you dude!!
I dont ever understand why people come on this forum, asking questions for their first post, the DAY the join, instead of looking around. Granted, everyone needs to ask questions, or there would be no interest, but this is just stupid. The G is a NICE car, not a GHETTO car, so the taste here is just different. Your in the wrong forum, and i vote NO to your sub forum, and i vote BAN...

Old 09-01-2007, 01:39 PM
Grocery getter

Received 190 Likes on 60 Posts
Can't say I think this thread is helping anything which is the main purpose of this forum.

Old 09-01-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Corvettekid
I dont ever understand why people come on this forum, asking questions for their first post, the DAY the join, instead of looking around. Granted, everyone needs to ask questions, or there would be no interest, but this is just stupid. The G is a NICE car, not a GHETTO car, so the taste here is just different. Your in the wrong forum, and i vote NO to your sub forum, and i vote BAN...
An 03, 04, 05 G35 cost an average of 21 to 23K. Please dont try to make the G35 something it's not. It's an ENTRY level "luxury" car. Dont get me wrong, I love my G35. But I dont try to act like it's a Bentley or a 7 series BMW.
I've been reading this forum for about 6 months now. Great topics, great info, and overall good guys(and gals). But I just laugh when I see how some act like they were made the G35 style police and put down others really nice G35 just because it has chrome rims or because it's a bit more flashy. If you ask me it simply uncovers the age of the person posting. Chrome rims are in style whether you like them or not. The alloy look is not for everyone.

And sorry for not starting my first forum post by kissing your a$$ Corvette kid.

Old 09-01-2007, 01:51 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by jayhawker7
Chrome rims are in style whether you like them or not.
Maybe for SUVs?

if you like the chrome look...that's fine. but most people here do not. do whatever floats your boat. don't fuss about other people not having the same taste as you.

Old 09-01-2007, 01:56 PM
Where are chrome rims still in style?

Old 09-01-2007, 02:06 PM
The goblin resurrection

Received 187 Likes on 95 Posts
if u cant take the heat is only someones opinion

Old 09-01-2007, 02:17 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
I Say To Each His Own ...

Everyone On Here Is Different In Many Ways

( Environment, Gender, Age, Taste )

Theres No Right Way Or Wrong Way To Mod A "g" Or Any Other Vehicle For That Matter...

Bottom Line:

... Everyone Has A Right To Have Their Own Opinion ...

Take It To Heart Or Continue Doing What You Like As You See Fit ..

Im Will ..

And I Approve This Message ..

Lol

Old 09-01-2007, 02:23 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I mean chrome rims are good depending on what they are. 5 spoke 20's would look great on the G. The G35 is not an impala, or a Crown Vic but that doesnt mean we cant make it flashy. Personally if I had a silver G, I prolly would get chrome dubs (20's) but I have a black one so I plan on getting 5 spoke black rims with a nice big chrome lip. oh and Im 19 so some of you older guys might not agree with me.

Old 09-01-2007, 02:27 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Who asked you to kiss my ***? I could care less what you do to YOUR car, but just because YOU make it look ugly, doesnt mean people have to like it. And what does a BRAND NEW G35 cost? Who ever said that i treat my car like a Bentley? IM white too, and you give me a bad name...Go have fun in the "ghetto".

Old 09-01-2007, 02:32 PM
[IMG]
Originally Posted by w33ps
Where are chrome rims still in style?
Here:
http://www.inetlocate.com/inetlocate...60sab2.jpg.JPG

and here:

and here:
http://www.inetlocate.com/inetlocate...ends%20015.jpg

These look like pretty nice cars to me. And more expensive than our G35's. BUT, because they have chrome rims....they MUST be ghetto!!

Old 09-01-2007, 02:33 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
you're comparing apples and oranges.

Old 09-01-2007, 02:41 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
ok ladies, break it up... hahaha

Old 09-01-2007, 02:45 PM
Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts
I Learned Within The First Week I Was In G35driver

That There Were Alot Of Closed Minded People .. Aka Haters As They Say ..

You Should Just Do What You Like .. Pay No Mind To Others ..

And Youl Be Fine ..

Old 09-01-2007, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
you're comparing apples and oranges.
How so? Those cars aren't Impalas or Chevy's either. They are high end luxury vehicles. Would it be apples to apples if I would have posted pics of other low end luxury cars with chrome rims?

Thinking someone is "ghetto" because they have chrome rims is just closed minded. Thats all I'm saying. BUT, I'm smart enough to figure out that on this forum the alloy wheel conservative highly outnumbers the more flashy chrome wheel lover. But, to each his own. I'll continue to always sit on 20's or better chrome wheels. Thanks to this great country we call the good ol USA...its my right

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New subtopic in forum!