G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

New subtopic in forum!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 02:49 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by jayhawker7
How so?
you answered your own question.

They are high end luxury vehicles.
Please dont try to make the G35 something it's not. It's an ENTRY level "luxury" car. Dont get me wrong, I love my G35. But I dont try to act like it's a Bentley or a 7 series BMW.

Old 09-01-2007, 02:51 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by IMAFUKINRIDER
I Learned Within The First Week I Was In G35driver

That There Were Alot Of Closed Minded People .. Aka Haters As They Say ..

You Should Just Do What You Like .. Pay No Mind To Others ..

And Youl Be Fine ..
No doubt my man. I love being at a stop light next to another G35. Mine's black on black, 20 inch Zinik Adrians, 25% tint. I just feel proud of my baby. I imagine it's the same feeling a parent gets when their highschool kid dunks right in another kids face. Sort of makes you sit up a little taller or slide down a little lower with a little more leeeeaaan...ya know!?

Old 09-01-2007, 02:54 PM
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
you answered your own question.
So let me get this straight. High end luxury cars dont look "ghetto" with chrome wheels but entry level luxury cars with chrome rims do?

Sounds like you're trying to twist things to conveniently fit to your taste.

Old 09-01-2007, 02:58 PM
-MN G Crew-

Received 205 Likes on 157 Posts
Big *** rims look gay on cars.

I dont care if you like the ghetto lifestyle. All it does it make the car look cheap and ugly.

Dont like my opinion, gtfo.

Old 09-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
No doubt my man. I love being at a stop light next to another G35. Mine's black on black, 20 inch Zinik Adrians, 25% tint. I just feel proud of my baby. I imagine it's the same feeling a parent gets when their highschool kid dunks right in another kids face. Sort of makes you sit up a little taller or slide down a little lower with a little more leeeeaaan...ya know!?
i think you're getting it wrong. i don't have a problem with chrome wheels...as long they are done tastefully.

these don't do anything for me...and i'm going to say that b/c it's jmho. expect to hear everyone's honest opinion. it's not because they're chrome...it's just b/c i don't like this particular spoke design.

these high polished (similar to chrome) are hot (imho), too.

Old 09-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I vote no to a new "Ghetto G" subforum.

If you like chrome dubs, ride on chrome dubs. This thread is useless.

Old 09-01-2007, 03:10 PM
Originally Posted by aHero4Eternity
i think you're getting it wrong. i don't have a problem with chrome wheels...as long they are done tastefully.

these don't do anything for me...and i'm going to say that b/c it's jmho. expect to hear everyone's honest opinion. it's not because they're chrome...it's just b/c i don't like this particular spoke design.

these high polished (similar to chrome) are hot (imho), too.

I agree with everything you are saying. I don't expect anyone to like the wheel I chose. I chose it because I like it. And as for the wheels on the coupe you posted...yeah, those are nice. Not what I would have chosen either, but they are not bad. Too simple for me.
All my initial post was intended to do was point out something that I've noticed everytime a thread is started. If you go back and review posts you'll notice yourself that every time someone post chrome wheels or just something that is tricked out with a little bling and flash...everyone just jumps on the "oh thats just soooo ghetto" boat.
So, to resolve such a simple issue...a sub topic for those who have G's that like a little chrome would solve the problem. That way we can post and not have to hear the guaranteed "that's so ghetto" remarks. Regardless, I work in a very white corporate area. About 97% white. And I could care less if they think I'm ghetto cause I have chrome wheels on my ride. I still go home to my 4 bedroom, 3 car garage house after playing a couple rounds of golf with my business partners and clients. Man....I AM GHETTO!!!

Old 09-01-2007, 03:12 PM
Originally Posted by ChristianN
I vote no to a new "Ghetto G" subforum.

If you like chrome dubs, ride on chrome dubs. This thread is useless.

This thread is "useless" because it points out how closed minded some that post on here are.

Truth hurts my friend.

Old 09-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
This website should be renamed:

whitesonlyg35driver.com
why are you pulling the racecard on yourself? you said in your first post that your white

Old 09-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by ScubaSteve312
why are you pulling the racecard on yourself? you said in your first post that your white
If you have to be of the opposite race to see problems within your own race...then you simply dont get it. Not you personally, just generally speaking.

Old 09-01-2007, 03:25 PM
No racists comments are tolerated on this site, no matter who they are targeted at. Your suggestion to rename the forum is absolutely retarded and out of line.

Old 09-01-2007, 03:31 PM
Can you point out the threads where people "jump on others, and say they are ghetto for posting pictures of Chrome rims?" EVERYONE posts pics of their wheels, some people say they like it, some people say they dont. And now your saying that the forum is made up of all white people?! OBVIOUSLY you havent been searching for 6 months, because you will see that it is QUITE a mixed crowd, and everyone STILL had good things to say. I dont get where you think you are smart, or have anything good to say in this post, other than proving yourself to be retarded.