G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Fleeced by VRT but Revived by Relentless Autosports

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-17-2007, 10:53 AM
Received 19 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by roneski
Sorry Gamma.
Wasn't your fault man. No need to be sorry. Thanks for the input. By the way, how's your G running?

Old 10-17-2007, 12:08 PM
G35driver Addict
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
F' VRT. Glad the car got worked out by Relentless Autosport

Old 10-17-2007, 12:33 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
great story. So I take it that you are not going to be reimbursed for anything?

Was there anyway to verify the short block contents also?

Old 10-17-2007, 12:39 PM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
I am happy to say that I was the person (fellow postwhore from 6mt.net ) that called gamma and alerted him to the shadiness going on with VRT and the threads on my350z.com. The only unfortunate part of the story is that by the time the truth came to light, gamma and his brother had already given that scumbag Mike Alveraz a shiet load of $$ for a bunch of crappy work and crappy parts to be put on his brother's G. It's good to hear that Scott was able to fix everything and your brother's G and it's now the monster that you guys were hoping for. I told you he was a good guy and very knowledgeable and always willing to answer any questions. Great job Scott and thanks for helping a fellow G homie out. BTW, did you post this on my350z.com gamma?? If not, you should.

Old 10-17-2007, 01:08 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
it's a shame i still keep reading crap about vrt on these forums. i still remember that whole debacle with tinman and some people who represented vrt and the like.

i don't understand how someone can take advantage of people like that and still be able to sleep at night. i guess no morals or heart. glad to see everything worked out for u. it seems like your brother has got 1 sweet ride there.

Old 10-17-2007, 01:29 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
holy crap!!

i had called VRT for a quote just recently . . . not in the market to buy just yet . . . but very soon . . . thank you thank you thank you for posting this up Gamma . . . its good to know people are trying to help other people out . . . how do you like the kit??? . . . i was really thinking about the JWT kit . . . possibly the APS kit . . . maybe i'll give relentless a call!! =P haha . . .

Old 10-17-2007, 02:28 PM
Team Transport Member
Hands down you cant find a more honest guy than Scott at RA... I always knew he was different when I talked to him and then I talked to Mike.

Keep up the great work Scott..

Old 10-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Jeff92se
great story. So I take it that you are not going to be reimbursed for anything?

Was there anyway to verify the short block contents also?
No, no reimbursement so far.

Forgive me, but I don't understand the latter part of your question. Define "short block contents?"

Originally Posted by WhiteSkylineSF
i had called VRT for a quote just recently . . . not in the market to buy just yet . . . but very soon . . . thank you thank you thank you for posting this up Gamma . . . its good to know people are trying to help other people out . . . how do you like the kit??? . . . i was really thinking about the JWT kit . . . possibly the APS kit . . . maybe i'll give relentless a call!! =P haha . . .
Stay away from VRT, just steer clear past them. The kit is great though if you have the disposable income to do something like this. Personally, I still wish my brother hadn't gone with the 500+hp monster. He's my Brother, so I gotta watch out for him. That sort of power can be very dangerous. Yeah, give Relentless a call, he can take care of you.

Originally Posted by Hexxwhore
I am happy to say that I was the person (fellow postwhore from 6mt.net ) that called gamma and alerted him to the shadiness going on with VRT and the threads on my350z.com
thanks man!

Old 10-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Red Card Crew

Received 583 Likes on 496 Posts
I read that the block was supposed to have aftermarket pistons, rods, rings etc.... I was asking if someone verified that you actually got that. I assume if you are getting 500hp at the wheels, then indeed you must have a motor that is built.

Old 10-17-2007, 02:58 PM
^^^ohhh yeah, Scott showed me all the stock components of the short block. and the rings and some gaskets and washers still had to be replaced. Mr. A had the stock cams machined, that's it. I have the old cams to prove it. Now it has the JWT cams.

Old 10-17-2007, 08:31 PM
Canada, eh?

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally Posted by WhiteSkylineSF
Give Scott at Relentless a call. He did my car too in under 4 days. Their mechanic is amazing at what he does. Let me know if you have any questions about them I'll be happy to help

Old 10-18-2007, 12:06 AM
Received 72 Likes on 54 Posts
Damn that is so messed up, I have already told my story on what he tried to do with me but I had already heard some stories a few weeks prior and I just ignored his constant phone calls trying to pick my car up.

Glad you got it all fixed now.

Old 10-18-2007, 12:22 AM
ENVautoDetailing.com

Received 136 Likes on 92 Posts
glad to hear Scott got everything worked out for you Gamma. Him and Mark turn out some great work considering the circumstances. Now go enjoy that supercar killer!
-GP-

Old 10-18-2007, 01:02 AM
great read, thanks for posting. i can't believe i called VRT for a quote a while back. glad i didn't go forward.

Old 10-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Former G35driver Vendor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Bad story, good ending. Mark is awesome and Scott is a great resource for all.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.