G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Ban for all illegal product sales

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 04:29 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Received 347 Likes on 246 Posts
Originally Posted by redlude97
So you are basing your entire argument on what the dealership told you? These are the same dealerships that tell me that my aftermarket shift **** can mess up my transmission. They have NO credibility.

On the letters, diff bulbs that I have in my car.

Didn't you read what I posted?

Old 11-14-2007, 04:32 AM
Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by JOKER
On the letters, diff bulbs that I have in my car.

Didn't you read what I posted?
The ones in the reflectors(85126) are different from the ones in the projectors (85122+), which has nothing to do with brightness. I don't think you actually understand what the differences are. Go do some research and come back

Old 11-14-2007, 04:32 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Just because they can get away with it doesn't make it any less illegal or right.
How can you proof which are defected and which are not?

Basically to go around the new rule all you have to do is just say "This are not defected headlights" in you FS listing?

I don't see you decision being very much effective in any way.

(accept that "filanj" was banned)

Old 11-14-2007, 04:35 AM
How can you proof which are defected and which are not?

Basically to go around the new rule all you have to do is just say "This are not defected headlights" in you FS listing?

I don't see you decision being very much effective in any way.

(accept that "filanj" was banned)
Like I explained before, less than 1% of the projectors on the market were legally obtained. Which means that almost every projector set being sold here is illegal. We don't need to prove anything, we are just going based on the probability. This site is a privelage, and the owners can decide what they want to allow and what they don't. It is what it is.

Old 11-14-2007, 04:42 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Like I explained before, less than 1% of the projectors on the market were legally obtained. Which means that almost every projector set being sold here is illegal. We don't need to prove anything, we are just going based on the probability. This site is a privelage, and the owners can decide what they want to allow and what they don't. It is what it is.
Oh come onnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Don't be so negative! Not everyone steels as much as "The following was removed under the fear of being banned" do

We also have no proof of that.

For all we know SOME MIGHT be defective and MIGHT cause something but MIGHT not.

Old 11-14-2007, 04:44 AM
Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
go to sleep guys.. lol

Old 11-14-2007, 04:48 AM
Can you tell me why anyone in their right mind would legally purchase post recall projectors for ~MSRP of $1000, and then sell them for $2-300? Any projectors in the price range are obviously originally illegally obtained recalled headlights. Turning your head the other way so you can get some cheap upgrades is pretty unethical IMO.

Old 11-14-2007, 04:50 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Can you tell me why anyone in their right mind would legally purchase post recall projectors for ~MSRP of $1000, and then sell them for $2-300? Any projectors in the price range are obviously originally illegally obtained recalled headlights. Turning your head the other way so you can get some cheap upgrades is pretty unethical IMO.

Assumption is not a fact!

there are plenty of weird ppl out there.

Can you tell my why a person would go to Nissan dealership and purchase a $20 ALTIMA badge just to throw it away later?

I have same facial expression right now as you do

Old 11-14-2007, 04:56 AM
Assumption is not a fact!

there are plenty of weird ppl out there.

Can you tell my why a person would go to Nissan dealership and purchase a $20 ALTIMA badge just to throw it away later?

I have same facial expression right now as you do
It was never stated as a fact. This is a numbers game, and in this case is overwelmingly in the favor of the odds of them being illegal, that was enough for the owners. Allowing the sale of projectors so that we don't shaft that <1% of owners who are selling legitement projector headlighs for an insane price would be retarded. How about this, if you can prove that your headlights are post recalled, which should be easy to do since you would have to purchase them from a dealership and have a reciept, I will personally ask that that user be allowed to post his headlights.

Old 11-14-2007, 05:01 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
It was never stated as a fact. This is a numbers game, and in this case is overwelmingly in the favor of the odds of them being illegal, that was enough for the owners. Allowing the sale of projectors so that we don't shaft that <1% of owners who are selling legitement projector headlighs for an insane price would be retarded. How about this, if you can prove that your headlights are post recalled, which should be easy to do since you would have to purchase them from a dealership and have a reciept, I will personally ask that that user be allowed to post his headlights.

Are you trying to tell me that I cannot sell my POST RECALLED headlight on this web site for $200-$300 just because I will fall in that category?

Old 11-14-2007, 05:04 AM
Are you trying to tell me that I cannot sell my POST RECALLED headlight on this web site for $200-$300 just because I will fall in that category?
Yes, unless you have proof, which you should have. Its not like we are confiscating them, go sell them on Ebay or something, people seem to have no trouble hawking that junk on there.

Old 11-14-2007, 05:06 AM
CLUB MODERATOR
Yes, unless you have proof, which you should have. Its not like we are confiscating them, go sell them on Ebay or something, people seem to have no trouble hawking that junk on there.

My proof is that I bought a car with headlight already on it or it was 06-07 coupe.

Is that a proof enough?

Old 11-14-2007, 05:10 AM
My proof is that I bought a car with headlight already on it or it was 06-07 coupe.

Is that a proof enough?
Buying a car with illegal headlights doesn't make them legal. As for having an 06-07, you would have to be able to explain why you are selling the headlights off of your car and be pretty convincing.

Old 11-14-2007, 01:20 PM
Super Moderator
Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
I don't give a Fvck where my projectors came from. I work hard to make that $200 to buy them off ebay. I will miss the post from the banned member. I liked his avatar.

If I am in anyway immoral or unethical because I bought my projectors off ebay then shot me. I work hard for what I have, and I would have had to have my head examined to go to a dealership and pay $2k for new lights when I could buy them off ebay for $200. Its not a rare exotic car or collector car, whats it matter if the lights are a lil too bright...

Old 11-14-2007, 01:27 PM
Banned
Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
joker... you don't have the projector headlights... those are the ones recalled.. you have the standard HID's..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Ban for all illegal product sales