G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

would like to exclude certain people from reading my posts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 335 Likes on 187 Posts
Originally Posted by Corvettekid
hahaha Your sig is awesome. Oh yea, why am i in this thread? Seriously, its the internet, get over it. I agree with Garnett and Jeff...Who cares what someone thinks of you?

my sig? it says what i have on my car

Old 12-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
LOL, here we go with the double standards crap.

I have no idea what the history between the two of you is, and I honestly couldn't care less either. My advice to him, seeing that he doesn't care for you, is to simply ignore you. That advice also goes to you as well, just stay away from him if you don't care for the guy. Some of you act like you are still in elementary for christ sake.

Originally Posted by booger
Garnet Canuck

I am warned anytime I cause trouble or confront someone harshly on this site . With several posts by members trying to insult me ....dont you think a warning to them should go out ? So it doesnt look like there is a double standard on this site ?

Old 12-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Garnet Canuck
LOL, here we go with the double standards crap.

I have no idea what the history between the two of you is, and I honestly couldn't care less either. My advice to him, seeing that he doesn't care for you, is to simply ignore you. That advice also goes to you as well, just stay away from him if you don't care for the guy. Some of you act like you are still in elementary for christ sake.

I wasnt talking about Sentry . I was talking about the peanut gallary trying insulting me in this thread . They clearly can say what they want , when they want but I hassle some one and Im warned right away and banned if I continue . Thats the double standard

Old 12-06-2007, 09:03 PM
Old 12-06-2007, 09:13 PM
Traveling Administrator
Received 175 Likes on 102 Posts
Originally Posted by booger
I wasnt talking about Sentry . I was talking about the peanut gallary trying insulting me in this thread . They clearly can say what they want , when they want but I hassle some one and Im warned right away and banned if I continue . Thats the double standard
And what insults from the peanut gallery are you speaking about?? I don't see any in this thread.

This all just seems way too childish.

Old 12-06-2007, 09:23 PM
Banned
Well it just basicly the peanut gallary that are making comments trying to instigate a arguement with me . But clearly you are right...its childish .