G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Why Can't I Post In The DIY Section?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2007, 02:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I know this doesnt belongs but...

I know this isnt supposed to go here but Im also a new member and it says that I cannot post or edit my posts! yeah its weird because I just posted yesterday crying outloud for help removing my cluster because the link in the diy section doesnt work. Anyway I cannot post in the diy section if anyone can pm me with some help i'll appreciate it a lot. Thanks and happy holidays.

Old 12-30-2007, 09:16 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by eunos33
I know this isnt supposed to go here but Im also a new member and it says that I cannot post or edit my posts! yeah its weird because I just posted yesterday crying outloud for help removing my cluster because the link in the diy section doesnt work. Anyway I cannot post in the diy section if anyone can pm me with some help i'll appreciate it a lot. Thanks and happy holidays.
Only the moderators for the DIY section are allowed to post there.

If you've created a DIY guide that you would like to share make your thread in the appropriate tech section then send a PM to redlude97 or ttrank and they can move it to the appropriate section for you.

or

If you are looking for help on doing a particular thing ask your question in the tech section.

Old 12-30-2007, 09:19 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just saw the thread to made in the tech section try this thread if you're looking for help removing the gauge cluster:

https://g35driver.com/forums/showthr...+guage+cluster