G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Premier Membership....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2008, 10:22 AM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Premier Membership....

Dear bassholic,

Your access to the paid subscription "Premier Membership" is about to expire.

If you have selected a recurring subscription you will be automatically billed
for the renewal, else to renew this subscription you must visit
https://g35driver.com/forums/payments.php

If you do not extend your subscription, access will be removed.

All the best,
G35Driver
When a person is banned and can not get back into the system, could you explain why he/she would be billed if they set up reoccurring payments. If you can be billed continuously why would a refund of any money when a person is terminated forever never occur?

I do not know how i set-up my premier membership when i bought it a year ago

Old 02-11-2008, 10:25 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
So you were banned on your other name and you're worried you're still going to be charged a recurring payment?

Old 02-11-2008, 10:31 AM
that sux.....

Old 02-11-2008, 10:31 AM
Super Moderator
Received 52 Likes on 39 Posts
WOW, Its crazy to see this.. I was just reading your other post, thinking Bass was a premire member... and wondering if they refund the difference of your membership if you were to be banned....

I guess they dont, they just charge you again.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:42 AM
Walking The Fine Line...

Received 128 Likes on 79 Posts
Hi Bass!

IBTD.

Old 02-11-2008, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by GeeWillikers
Hi Bass!

IBTD.

Morning GW. what does IBTD mean? I know its early and Monday, but I cant seem to figure it out...

Old 02-11-2008, 11:57 AM
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Originally Posted by Kuneff
Morning GW. what does IBTD mean? I know its early and Monday, but I cant seem to figure it out...
In Before The Ding

Trending Topics

Old 02-11-2008, 11:58 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
In before the delete? Oh, what's up Bass?

Old 02-11-2008, 12:01 PM
Super Moderator
ahhhhh., In Before The Delete.... I got it now....

Bass = Ban + Delete

I think he got the bad wrap on the Ban.... I hope they let him back on the island sometime in the future.

Old 02-11-2008, 12:10 PM
Banned
Hey guys. You should know i've been around because kuneff has been kind enough to be my medium.

I guess at counsel we will see if i am banished from the island again. I am not a Survivor watcher, but i have a feeling people would want to kick me off. I can only play a game for so long. Then again money will make people act in funny ways.

Everything is going well for me. Wednesday i was informed my job position was getting offshored so i was in the can come May08( employed 10/06). I decided to start looking within the company and have applied for "better" positions in Sterling Heights, Mi and Scottsdale, Az.

My current position got my foot in the door- programming in COBOL TELON JCL, which is dated languages, but still in our clients infrastructure (my co-workers are retirement bound with children older than me).

The main job i want is in Mi. As a Java Programmer. I have been taking SUN courses in JAVA, which are offered and paid by my company at 1600 a pop i think. This was just to broaden my spectrum, and it might help me out now. I figure i get 2-3 yrs experience with JAVA and keep learning then i have opened a lot more doors for myself.

I say that b/c i have seen many positions ( in different fields) where 2+ yrs of experience are required. So yes things are going well. Not saying i will get the positions, but i am exploring options. Not to mention for the MI. job HR shot me an email 10 min later asking me to fill out more info bla bla bla for them to look over. As i said before i am in the company so they know someone hired me so that was half the battle of getting in.

Job titles - current Entery Level Applicatin Designer , Michigan Entry Level Java Developer.

I am happy for this as it would probably be a lateral(pay), but vertical(career) move. Pay wise though it said Mi. C.O.L was 4.2% less than my area....

Last edited by BassholicV4.8; 02-11-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator
Originally Posted by BassholicV4.8
Hey guys. You should know i've been around because kuneff has been kind enough to be my medium.

I guess at counsel we will see if i am banished from the island again. I am not a Survivor watcher, but i have a feeling people would want to kick me off. I can only play a game for so long. Then again money will make people act in funny ways.

Everything is going well for me. Wednesday i was informed my job position was getting offshored so i was in the can come May08( employed 10/06). I decided to start looking within the company and have applied for "better" positions in Sterling Heights, Mi and Scottsdale, Az.

My current position got my foot in the door- programming in COBOL TELON JCL, which is dated languages, but still in our clients infrastructure (my co-workers are retirement bound with children older than me).

The main job i want is in Mi. As a Java Programmer. I have been taking SUN courses in JAVA, which are offered and paid by my company at 1600 a pop i think. This was just to broaden my spectrum, and it might help me out now. I figure i get 2-3 yrs experience with JAVA and keep learning then i have opened a lot more doors for myself.

I say that b/c i have seen many positions ( in different fields) where 2+ yrs of experience are required. So yes things are going well. Not saying i will get the positions, but i am exploring options. Not to mention for the MI. job HR shot me an email 10 min later asking me to fill out more info bla bla bla for them to look over. As i said before i am in the company so they know someone hired me so that was half the battle of getting in.

Job titles - current Entery Level Applicatin Designer , Michigan Entry Level Java Developer.

I am happy for this as it would probably be a lateral(pay), but vertical(career) move. Pay wise though it said Mi. C.O.L was 4.2% less than my area....

Dude, your going to freeze your nuts off in Michigan. Good luck with the job.