G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Show Stoppers - Bad Business

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
^ i was told they were on over month back order...

Old 05-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dijstiiv
^ i was told they were on over month back order...
Yeah, still on back order.

Ben, I really am sorry. I totally forgot to issue the refund on Monday and had finals yestrday. You seemed like a good guy on the phone, and I hope there are no hard feelings.

Old 05-07-2008, 06:58 PM
I like how the dude makes a post and his cheese gets refunded THAT SAME DAY. With all the headache the OP went through, it really shouldn't have come to that. Gotta love the internet.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:18 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CC refunds usually take at least a full day before the CC owner gets the update so his CC would've had been refunded the day before today or two days before for this to happen today..

._.

Old 05-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by wrathletik1
I like how the dude makes a post and his cheese gets refunded THAT SAME DAY. With all the headache the OP went through, it really shouldn't have come to that. Gotta love the internet.
cheese

money

Old 05-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
smart *** post.

Old 05-08-2008, 02:49 AM
Originally Posted by Jim@Showstoppers
If you decide to come back I will certainly offer you a trunk at cost when they arrive.

Jim
OP was told that the trunks were in stock. And now you say "when they arrive". So, it appears the trunks were never in stock and 1) someone blatantly lied to OP or 2) inadvertently gave erroneous info. Let's hope it's the latter, but it seems that the May 1st "scheduled to be delivered this afternoon" and the May 2 "our driver is out picking up the shipment" couldn't be farther from the truth and are leading me to think that it's the former.

Old 05-08-2008, 06:43 AM
I'm actually in a similar situation. Been contacting chuck for about... 3 months or so now... hopefully the situation will be resolved very very soon. The guys over at ChicagoZ know what I'm talking about, along with Ben (Ha_ze)

Old 05-08-2008, 08:54 AM
^ I hope your situation works out. Maybe you need to make your own thread?

Originally Posted by CalsonicVQ
OP was told that the trunks were in stock. And now you say "when they arrive". So, it appears the trunks were never in stock and 1) someone blatantly lied to OP or 2) inadvertently gave erroneous info. Let's hope it's the latter, but it seems that the May 1st "scheduled to be delivered this afternoon" and the May 2 "our driver is out picking up the shipment" couldn't be farther from the truth and are leading me to think that it's the former.
Thank you. I would have had no problem had people just been straight forward from the beginning and told me it was out. Instead, I wasted time waiting for it, and wasted energy being excited about it - not to mention missing 3 shows.

Communication is key.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:50 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by Ha_ze_G35
^ I hope your situation works out. Maybe you need to make your own thread?

Thank you. I would have had no problem had people just been straight forward from the beginning and told me it was out. Instead, I wasted time waiting for it, and wasted energy being excited about it - not to mention missing 3 shows.

Communication is key.
We too were told they were instock. Why would I create such a hassle for myself and my workers? When we found out they were indeed out of stock, we should have called you and that'd where we admitted our mistake. Again, I apologize for the lack of communication, but please don't think we did this intentionally or that we lied to you on purpose. We were told they were instock, then we were told they would be in within a day or two and still no trunks. We are at the mercy of the manufacture when it comes to backorders.

Old 05-08-2008, 09:55 AM
Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Glad everything worked out, but anyways as far a Jim & the Show Stoppers crew i have nothing but good things to say about you guys.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:06 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by G35SHAWN
Glad everything worked out, but anyways as far a Jim & the Show Stoppers crew i have nothing but good things to say about you guys.
Thanks bud, doing as many transactions on as many forums as we do...we realize we can not please everyone. We do try our best to make every customer satisfied, and in the end we do have a good reputation....believe it or not. Sometimes we go the extra mile for customers, and sometimes customers get left in the dark by mistake, that is the nature of the business. We as a company have learned from this simple transaction and can only try to avoid these failures in the future.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Littering and...
Delete the thread please. Everything was resolved in one day, there is no reason to keep this up.

Old 05-08-2008, 10:12 AM
^ this thread gave me info to stay away from this company....

Old 05-08-2008, 10:14 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by App6MT
Delete the thread please. Everything was resolved in one day, there is no reason to keep this up.
It's cool, I dont mind if it stays up. Every company makes mistakes, its the ones who don't do right by those mistakes that you should worry about.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Show Stoppers - Bad Business