G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

DO NOT do business with sage3!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2009, 08:59 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
I hate people like that. Such a douche.

Old 02-03-2009, 09:03 PM
Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
why would you, an admin, shame on someone where they havent even put their side of the story?

check my itrader. sage and i have done business and its been fine. so dont judge before you know first hand.

Old 02-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Originally Posted by r0csfinest
i can understand that too. but i sent the wheels... and proof is that he even recieved one! i can understand if he didnt recieve anything or talk to ups or get no tracking numbers or anything but thats not the case. simply impatient. things get lost and it doesnt get fixed in 1 day
let me first say that I'm not bashing you in any way, but after reading your original post it was more than 1 day...more like 20. I understand you are in a bind with your car being wrecked and the whole Paypal situation (I've been screwed by them, "fraudulent credit card was used") but honestly, If I were in Sage's situation I can't say I wouldn't do what he is doing. If I only received one wheel after three weeks I would be a bit worried too. If I were you I would retract some of the things I said and try to work this out with him.

Also, I can't believe some of the people coming on here calling Sage a "douche". I have never talked to the guy but again, after reading the OP's story I think it's a bit unfair. I'm all for hearing both sides of the story before making a judgement.

You posted the following:

On Jan. 28, 2009 I get a claim filed from me by paypal which makes my account have -$2621.40 In the same email he also says

Quote:
If the wheels show, then I'll cancel the claim. I think 20 days is adequate time for the wheels to show.

He keeps changing his mind on if he wants the wheels or not

I agree with his statement, 20 days is adequate time. I don't think he's changing his mind, he's just protecting the $2000+ he sent you for items that he hasn't received, nor knows where they are. Again, IMO he has a valid argument.

Last edited by twin001; 02-04-2009 at 01:27 PM. Reason: corrected "fruadulent"
Old 02-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by twin001
let me first say that I'm not bashing you in any way, but after reading your original post it was more than 1 day...more like 20. I understand you are in a bind with your car being wrecked and the whole Paypal situation (I've been screwed by them, "fraudulet credit card was used") but honestly, If I were in Sage's situation I can't say I wouldn't do what he is doing. If I only received one wheel after three weeks I would be a bit worried too. If I were you I would retract some of the things I said and try to work this out with him.

Also, I can't believe some of the people coming on here calling Sage a "douche". I have never talked to the guy but again, after reading the OP's story I think it's a bit unfair. I'm all for hearing both sides of the story before making a judgement.

You posted the following:

On Jan. 28, 2009 I get a claim filed from me by paypal which makes my account have -$2621.40 In the same email he also says

Quote:
If the wheels show, then I'll cancel the claim. I think 20 days is adequate time for the wheels to show.

He keeps changing his mind on if he wants the wheels or not

I agree with his statement, 20 days is adequate time. I don't think he's changing his mind, he's just protecting the $2000+ he sent you for items that he hasn't received, nor knows where they are. Again, IMO he has a valid argument.
Keep in mind tho he said that on the 25th of Jan. and filed a claim on the 28th. He was already complaing about a refund not too long after they got "lost". And if I wasn't honest or trustworthy... I woulda never refunded him $300 for bald tires or sent him anything. Theres no reason I would send out one wheel.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:52 PM
Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
i cant say i can side with either one, but im leaning more towards r0csfinest.....i read sage3's thread, he said he received 1 wheel, then sometime later UPS found the other 2 but not the 3rd

so it is obvious that r0csfinest sent out the wheels, i don't see how fKing hard is it for sage3 to understand that? he said that he will file a claim and paypal will take action in 20 days, it was only 1 day later when paypal took action.....UPS found 2 of the 3 missing wheels, probably in the warehouse, so it is obvious that UPS is lazy and sloppy and LOST the wheels, not r0csfinest, sage3 is just being an inconsiderate douche bag that doesn't take well with reasoning and smart thinking

Old 02-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Originally Posted by biggz786786
i cant say i can side with either one, but im leaning more towards r0csfinest.....i read sage3's thread, he said he received 1 wheel, then sometime later UPS found the other 2 but not the 3rd

so it is obvious that r0csfinest sent out the wheels, i don't see how fKing hard is it for sage3 to understand that? he said that he will file a claim and paypal will take action in 20 days, it was only 1 day later when paypal took action.....UPS found 2 of the 3 missing wheels, probably in the warehouse, so it is obvious that UPS is lazy and sloppy and LOST the wheels, not r0csfinest, sage3 is just being an inconsiderate douche bag that doesn't take well with reasoning and smart thinking
They "found" two of the other three, but did they deliver them?

I know if my wife knew I spent over $2k on wheels and a month later I only had 1 wheel then I would be in some trouble....we're talking no secks until it gets resolved. I know that rOc is a good guy from this forum, but with what I've seen go on in this forum and on my350z I can't blame the guy for getting worried about the transaction and taking steps to preserve his money.

Old 02-03-2009, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by r0csfinest
Keep in mind tho he said that on the 25th of Jan. and filed a claim on the 28th. He was already complaing about a refund not too long after they got "lost". And if I wasn't honest or trustworthy... I woulda never refunded him $300 for bald tires or sent him anything. Theres no reason I would send out one wheel.
agree, and that was a stand-up thing to do on your part. Not many people would have done that.

Call him up and sort this out.

Old 02-04-2009, 12:02 AM
Originally Posted by twin001
They "found" two of the other three, but did they deliver them?

I know if my wife knew I spent over $2k on wheels and a month later I only had 1 wheel then I would be in some trouble....we're talking no secks until it gets resolved. I know that rOc is a good guy from this forum, but with what I've seen go on in this forum and on my350z I can't blame the guy for getting worried about the transaction and taking steps to preserve his money.
sage3 doesn't seem to want them anymore, he wants to send em back, also there is no need to be filing a claim so soon, he knows where 2 of them are, the 3rd is bound to show up....also he should not be complaining that r0csfinest won't give him his money back because A: r0csfinest's balance is negative so he can't do anything without him canceling the claim, and B: r0csfinest will be out 4 good wheels and tires

Old 02-04-2009, 12:07 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by biggz786786
sage3 doesn't seem to want them anymore, he wants to send em back, also there is no need to be filing a claim so soon, he knows where 2 of them are, the 3rd is bound to show up....also he should not be complaining that r0csfinest won't give him his money back because A: r0csfinest's balance is negative so he can't do anything without him canceling the claim, and B: r0csfinest will be out 4 good wheels and tires
thats my whole problem is that he wasnt willing to wait it out a lil longer for wheels he wanted and wanted a refund a while ago. and he wanted a refund which i said i would give him but couldnt unless he took the claim off.

Old 02-04-2009, 12:38 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
This Thread is a nightmare....!

So....ROC you don't have the UPS tracking numbers for the wheels? I always
file that kinda information aside until the transaction is complete and final....
good way to CYA! This whole transaction is a flipin nightmare, no one is
right including UPS. I would have sent the tires/wheels as one unit, it would
be hard to misplace even for UPS....although any thing's possible. I don't
know what the answer is, I just know someone's going to lose since we still
have a missing wheel....three down one to go.
Gary

Old 02-04-2009, 12:45 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
sage needs to chill out and be patient.

Old 02-04-2009, 09:56 AM
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
patient? No way. I would never stand for 1 wheel showing up in 20 days and possibly 2 more but not a 4th. I would surely stop paypal payment and file a claim. Its not his fault the seller didnt keep the tracking #. How is there even proof that the 4th wheel was even sent. Everyone is quick to call scammer, but he has followed every guideline set up by paypal and apparently paypal agrees.

It takes 2 to buy and sell, and I'd say the seller dropped the ball here and is pissed the buyer is doing something that anyone with common sense would do. Takes 5 business days to ship east to west coast.

Old 02-04-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by str8dum1
patient? No way. I would never stand for 1 wheel showing up in 20 days and possibly 2 more but not a 4th. I would surely stop paypal payment and file a claim. Its not his fault the seller didnt keep the tracking #. How is there even proof that the 4th wheel was even sent. Everyone is quick to call scammer, but he has followed every guideline set up by paypal and apparently paypal agrees.

It takes 2 to buy and sell, and I'd say the seller dropped the ball here and is pissed the buyer is doing something that anyone with common sense would do. Takes 5 business days to ship east to west coast.
+1.

This guy, sage3, is being called a "douche" and a "scammer"...why, here goes

1. He pays $2500+ dollars to a guy online who he has never met who happens to live on the opposite coast.
2. A month goes buy and he has 1 of 4 wheels.
3. He hears that 2 others have been found, but are not delivered yet (correct me if I'm wrong on this).
4. The fourth wheel is missing and there is no tracking information available.

I am not saying that rOc is doing anything shady here, I just can't believe all the people saying that Sage3 is doing anything wrong.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:02 PM
Received 43 Likes on 40 Posts
i am with sage3 on this one..
if i don't received ALL of my $2500 worth of items within 10 days.. I am putting in a claim.. I don't care if they were lost, stolen, or jesus stole it.. the seller should put in a claim with UPS..

sage3 shouldn't given a d@mn where the wheels are, if they are not in his bedroom, it never existed.. PERIOD.

Old 02-04-2009, 01:35 PM
sage3 isn't a scammer, he IS a douche however because he said 20 days till paypal takes action, but instead it was the very next day......now r0c is fed up with this and just wants to give his money back, BUT SAGE3 WONT CLOSE THE CLAIM, so now r0c is in a really fked up bind, because A: he cant give the money back with his NEGATIVE account balance, UNTIL sage3 closes the claim, and B: he wont even get his wheels back.....and on top of that sage3 isn't replying to r0c about closing the claim so he can get the money back

sage3 is taking all this out on r0c but does not realize that UPS lost 3 wheels, UPS found 2 wheels, isn't that PROOF that r0c did not scam or try to mess with sage3? the 3rd there is no tracking number because he got his car totaled, unfortunately, and the number was in his car.

no one is to blame, r0c tried contacting the ups post office and followed the proper procedures for finding the wheels for sage3, but all sage3 has done was blame r0c and not even try to speak with UPS headquarters about the situation......like i said, both needs to be a little more patient until the last wheel shows up and then all the wheels can be sent back to r0c and sage can lift the claim and all the money will be sent back to sage3

oh ya twin001 i believe that the 2 wheels that were found, sage3 does not want them anymore, he just wants his money back

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: DO NOT do business with sage3!!!!