G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Anyone else having issues NOT getting emails?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 10:44 AM
Received 136 Likes on 62 Posts
Anyone else having issues NOT getting emails?

everything had been working find up until about a month and a half ago. I stopped coming here for some reason and I realized it was because i hadn't received any emails. I had a bunch of PM's I never knew about and a ton of post updates I missed. I still have all the thread subscriptions and I verified all the settings were correct in my user cp (even though I never changed anything.) I even tried blanking the settings, saving and redoing them. still nothing.

I checked junk mail and found nothing. My last message was from 3/15.

can someone help?

Old 05-19-2010, 05:32 PM
Received 154 Likes on 112 Posts
it's happened to me a couple different times... I posted in here about it and PMs admin... never got fixed.

What I ended up doing is creating a new email address, changing the preferences in profile with new address and it was fine for a while... then it stopped sending again, so I changed setting to original email and its fine again.

So have two separate email addys that you use for this site and switch back and forth each time it stops sending... sounds crazy, but trust me its the only way to make it work.

Old 05-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Received 136 Likes on 62 Posts
hmmm, cool i'll try it.. its getting annoying.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:30 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I noticed this as well. From what I have seen I only get emails from the time I am logged in until maybe a few hours after (and I will get quite a bit of them too); I know this happens because all emails go straight to my blackberry. Once in a while, if I have not logged in for a while, I will get a random email from a vendor classified thread I posted in.