G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

How do I post in the classified? Got a bunch of oem bose stuff to sell

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 10:33 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by Blue Dream
Why don't you find some threads they posted in and hit them up there? You can get that info if you click on their screen name. And there's no need to act like a d!ck, you won't last long on here if you do.
That is spamming. I go to a post about something completely unrelated to his selling of a used part and ask him to buy his part? Then everyone watching that thread gets to read about me wanting to buy something.

I understand that you don't want just anyone posting stuff for sale. But maybe just restrict new people to no being able to create new threads.

Old 04-23-2011, 10:59 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
I think you meant hijacking. I'm just suggesting let the seller know you want to send him a PM and to clear some space for it. That's better than getting frustrated and not being able to get him a message. I think we'd understand that and cut you some slack.

We have the restrictions on posting in the Market to try and cut down on scammers. We've had way too many of those lately.