G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Regional Forums

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 06:45 PM
Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Regional Forums

I was looking through the Regional Threads to see who's around and what's going on in the Lower Mainland and Fraser Valley of BC.

It's extremely difficult to do when I have to search through the region of Canada. I'm sure the rest of the Canadian Membership has run into the problem I'm having at one time or another. Would it be possible to break Canada up into a truer regional representation in the same way as the USA is? No Quebec, you can't go it alone.-lol...Canadian joke eh.

My suggestion is British Columbia/Alberta as Western Canada, Saskatchewan/Manitoba as Mid-Western Canada, Ontario/Quebec as Central Canada, New Brunswick/Nova Scotia/Prince Edward Island/Newfoundland & Labrador as Eastern Canada and the Yukon/Northwest/Nunavut Territories as Northern Canada.

Thanks eh,

Old 06-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Eno
Received 219 Likes on 164 Posts
Even west / mid / east would be an improvement- keep the activity levels up in all three with mid basically being onterrible and Quebec.

I'm amazed I see as many gs as I do out on the coast and so few people in the forums.