G35Driver Feedback & Suggestions NO Car Questions! For posting Feedback, Suggestions or Questions regarding G35Driver website ONLY.

Garage Talk App for iPhone iOS 14.5?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-03-2021, 09:13 PM
Received 350 Likes on 301 Posts
Coupe, Premium package, sport suspension
Garage Talk App for iPhone iOS 14.5?

I just updated my iPhone and it is telling me that the app needs to be updated. Are there any plans to do that? It does not show up in the App Store.

Or has IB given up on it and I am doomed to only using the computer web browser for access to G35Driver?

Old 05-04-2021, 01:39 AM
IB Staff
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by G2B35AGN
I just updated my iPhone and it is telling me that the app needs to be updated. Are there any plans to do that? It does not show up in the App Store.

Or has IB given up on it and I am doomed to only using the computer web browser for access to G35Driver?
The App is no longer supported, and hasn't been for a while, which is why it's no longer available on the App store. The team has focused on continuing to develop the mobile theme that's used with the browser. If you're using a mobile device to access G35Driver with a browser, you should be directed to the mobile theme.

The following users liked this post:
otreytrey (12-03-2021)
Old 07-14-2021, 08:45 AM
IB Staff
Received 41 Likes on 28 Posts
if you delete the app from your iPad, then follow these steps the app will work again. It works for me on 14.5.1 and the 14.6 RC2.

go to the app store, then tap on your avatar, and then go to your purchased items tab, then the items purchased only by you if you have a family account, if not ignore. in the search bar at the top, look for garage talk and then tap the cloud icon on the right to download it to your device. you should be able to install it and have it work.