G37 Coupe V36 2008+ Discussion about the G37 Coupe

New Info: Rearview Monitor will be in Nav Pkg

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Arrow New Info: Rearview Monitor will be in Nav Pkg

so the first allocations we sent in w/ premium, sport, nav (no tech) were cancelled and will be built for release in september.

the Rearview Monitor will be in the Navigation package (not the Tech like the G35 sedan)

this will be a September release instead of a August release

all other G37's -- base, journey, 6mt that were ordered as ascribed will not be affected.

Mods make it a sticky so whoever has a deposit will be notified ASAP.

Old 06-06-2007, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by da mayor
so the first allocations we sent in w/ premium, sport, nav (no tech) were cancelled and will be built for release in september.

the Rearview Monitor will be in the Navigation package (not the Tech like the G35 sedan)

this will be a September release instead of a August release

all other G37's -- base, journey, 6mt that were ordered as ascribed will not be affected.

Mods make it a sticky so whoever has a deposit will be notified ASAP.

Are you saying that anything with a nav package will be delayed until September?

Old 06-06-2007, 08:39 PM
That's not what I was told today by Field's Chicago. I'll check back tomorrow and have them check this info out. Thanks.

Old 06-06-2007, 10:34 PM
What the OP has posted is true. I got a call from my dealer telling me same exact thing. They all got a FAX in with this info

Old 06-07-2007, 12:54 PM
My Nav order has not been cancelled or pushed back according to my guy and they are still expecting an August delivery for me. It appears Infiniti has limited the NAV orders in the initial allocations, but time will tell if I get it in August or not. If it comes in September no biggie...I can wait a little longer....emphasis on little.

Old 06-07-2007, 07:07 PM
Received 47 Likes on 32 Posts
Originally Posted by Ahujadaddy
What the OP has posted is true. I got a call from my dealer telling me same exact thing. They all got a FAX in with this info
if you haven't read my sig read my title here at Infiniti of Massapequa. (not you ahuja i talk to you all the time lol)

ALL Coupe orders were cancelled -- so release date of the G37 will be September now. It's better that way and not to make it confusing especially you dont want to have on eof the first G37 coupes and be missing some equipment.

Old 06-08-2007, 12:27 AM
Da Mayor,

Do you mind clarifying, initially you said only those with Nav would be affected, but you're now saying all g37s are cancelled so that official release date is September?

Thanks.

Old 06-08-2007, 10:47 AM
September full release now?

Old 06-08-2007, 10:54 AM
Is that only if your ordered one with navigation or tech package. My salesman has not called to tell me that my car will be delayed. However, I only got sport package and premium package, so I don't see why it would be delayed.

Old 06-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i've placed an order (of the same car) at two different dealerships with Sport, Prem, and Nav... I've yet to receive a phone call with any information regarding the above. :-/

Old 06-08-2007, 11:12 AM
Originally Posted by finagle69
i've placed an order (of the same car) at two different dealerships with Sport, Prem, and Nav... I've yet to receive a phone call with any information regarding the above. :-/
Same thing here, Sport, Premium and NAV and I just spoke to them about this day before yesterday. Oh well....

Old 06-17-2007, 12:13 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
My salesman (Chris Reddick at Riverside Infiniti) hasn't said anything about a delay. He's still firm on August or earlier. He even showed me yesterday the forms and everything for my G37 and never mentioned anything about September... maybe he just didn't know? Then again... how many dealerships know?

Old 07-05-2007, 03:49 PM
I just ordered an 08 Infiniti G37 - Diamond Graphite/ Graphite Leather - Premium Package, Sport Package, Optional Rear Spoiler, Technology Package, Navigation Package, Splash Guards for September delivery. The review monitor is included in the Navigation Package. The dealership does have 7 cars schedule for August delivery but none with Navigation. I gave a $2000.00 refundable deposit. They expect official pricing shortly. When I asked if the price would be about that of the 2007 he said that he had no idea but I should expect an increase due to the added features and new engine.

Old 07-05-2007, 04:13 PM
Congratulations MikeR!! I ordered the Platinum Graphite also, which is what I am thinking you ordered, it is a little bit darker than the Diamond Graphite that it is replacing. I ordered my car like your, but minus the Navigation and Tech package. Once I saw the Platinum Graphite color on the sedan, I knew it was the color I wanted!

Last edited by InfinitiFreak; 07-05-2007 at 04:18 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 04:16 PM
Yin-Yang and Life
Originally Posted by MikeR
I just ordered an 08 Infiniti G37 - Diamond Graphite/ Graphite Leather - Premium Package, Sport Package, Optional Rear Spoiler, Technology Package, Navigation Package, Splash Guards for September delivery. The review monitor is included in the Navigation Package. The dealership does have 7 cars schedule for August delivery but none with Navigation. I gave a $2000.00 refundable deposit. They expect official pricing shortly. When I asked if the price would be about that of the 2007 he said that he had no idea but I should expect an increase due to the added features and new engine.
Woot. You pretty much got what I have on order but in a different exterior color. I'm really excited to getting it this late summer/early fall! My dealership thankfully has my car on the first shipment (supposedly) so I hope it comes in on the first boat.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Info: Rearview Monitor will be in Nav Pkg