G37 V36 Sedan 2009 + Discussion about the G37 Sedan

2012 G25 A/C Leaking on Passenger Floorboard

Old 08-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 G25 A/C Leaking on Passenger Floorboard

(*Note to Moderator: If this is in the wrong spot, I apologize, and please do move it to appropriate section. Thank you)

Hi, I'm posting this relating to my sister's car because I think if I was directed correctly I could possibly fix it myself, and I'd really like to save her some money rather than having an actual mechanic fix it.

Recently her 2012 G25 Sedan (which has always been well taken care of, and by the way, she misses her '08 G35 Sedan as it was MUCH faster, and had so much more power!!) has started leaking water from the air conditioner on to the passenger side floor board of her car.

Has anyone ever had this issue before? If so, is it a clog that someone like myself, who's not a mechanic but can change things like sensors, thermostats, etc. on my '03 G35 Sedan, could it be something that I could fix?

Or would/could it be a hose that came loose and is now positioned incorrectly?

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated as I'd really like to fix it for her instead of her having to spend money on an actual mechanic (as she's always done everything for me), when I think it could be something simple, or even if not simple something that I still could do, that could potentially save her hundreds of dollars maybe, IF I had some direction.

Again, any help, direction, and/or guidance would be so greatly appreciated!!

Thank you very much!

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.