General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Rattleing from front end

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rattleing from front end

I noticed a rattleing noise that sounded like lose bolts to me when I nearly stalled out in my driveway. I had a 03 350z before my 03 G35 i just got and know that the car will make some kind of rattleing noise when you almost stall out but this was different.

Can anyone chime in on this one before I take apart the car trying to find the issue

thanks!

Old 09-02-2008, 08:51 AM
first why r u stalling so much? second i am assuming it is a manual trans. in which case it could e any number of things and allw ould be normal. the dual mass flywheel makes alot of noise when stalling. the engine is trying to say on so u will get different engine components rattling when the car is just about to stall. dont take anything apart it is normal.

Old 09-02-2008, 10:15 AM
Originally Posted by jasoncham2003
first why r u stalling so much? second i am assuming it is a manual trans. in which case it could e any number of things and allw ould be normal. the dual mass flywheel makes alot of noise when stalling. the engine is trying to say on so u will get different engine components rattling when the car is just about to stall. dont take anything apart it is normal.
I was stalling the car on purpose so I could get it to shake hard enough to identify the problem.

Did find the problem though........actually my machanic did..........
It seems like the front sway bar was removed and the rattleing noise came from the lose bolts that whrere left behind.