General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

syphon gas?

Old 05-24-2009, 12:17 PM
Received 228 Likes on 199 Posts
If you remove the fuel tank access door in the trunk, you should be able to light a match and throw it in the tank to burn off some of the extra gas. Make sure you crawl into the trunk though, because you'll want to be close enough to the flame in the tank so that you can blow it out after you've burned off enough of the gas.

It's perfectly safe, especially since Stolen-Turbo-Lag will keep the fire from growing too fast.

I'm from Boston.. don't know who this guy is though.

Old 05-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dumaG35
thats so bull**** considering a 1/4 tank of gas is WAY more explosive then a full tank....
plz explain. i want to hear this one...

Old 05-24-2009, 03:52 PM
Wings Nation

Received 625 Likes on 456 Posts
probably something to do with more vaporized gasoline in an emptier tank

Old 05-24-2009, 04:05 PM
Received 221 Likes on 121 Posts
Originally Posted by t7n7
plz explain. i want to hear this one...
Simple, more confined space for vapors. Its not the liquid itself thats dangeous, its the vapors. So the emptier the tank, the more vapors there are to displace the volume of gas. Its the fumes that burn, not the liquid.

Old 05-24-2009, 05:07 PM
Originally Posted by xXHotelCrazyXx
Simple, more confined space for vapors. Its not the liquid itself thats dangeous, its the vapors. So the emptier the tank, the more vapors there are to displace the volume of gas. Its the fumes that burn, not the liquid.

lol..

Old 05-24-2009, 05:10 PM
Received 21 Likes on 6 Posts
You better start syphoning some gas and sell it on the streets to pay back them 3 G's you owe.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:30 PM
Originally Posted by peterrr
lol..
What are you loling about? Do some research on it. If you ever were to pour gasoline into a glass and light it, the base of the flame will be just above the liquid. You should know this by now.

Old 05-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Banned
Received 32 Likes on 25 Posts
Originally Posted by G SEDAN
you can always drive to california and return that turbo kit you stole.
lol.. hahahaha

Old 05-25-2009, 12:34 AM
thanks! makes perfect sense and oh ya... your also an aircraft engineer....

Old 05-25-2009, 04:32 AM
Originally Posted by t7n7
thanks! makes perfect sense and oh ya... your also an aircraft engineer....
np

Old 05-25-2009, 06:58 AM
What are you loling about? Do some research on it. If you ever were to pour gasoline into a glass and light it, the base of the flame will be just above the liquid. You should know this by now.
no xiet. im laughing at the fact that you made the other guy look stupid.

Old 05-25-2009, 07:29 AM
Originally Posted by peterrr
no xiet. im laughing at the fact that you made the other guy look stupid.
Gotcha No pun intended, HE should have known

Old 05-25-2009, 04:30 PM
Gotcha No pun intended, HE should have known
All good lol

Old 05-25-2009, 06:03 PM
Here is the real story (ive already had numerous board members and staff apologize to me for sweettalkers lies and here it is proven:

I realize everyone has jumped on the band wagon here, but no one knows the full story, yet. Sweettalker sold me a greddy tt kit several months ago. Things were fine until i discovered the injectors were mere 330's instead of the 440's which come with the kit. I had spoke to the guy without issue before and suddenly now that i have the kit he no longer answers his phone..ignores my calls. and at one point gets a new number! I tried resolving this scam of his the right way but he gave no choice. I then withdrew the money and just recently, he is now surfaced and is willing to talk. Now that he finally decides to show up, i still (morals involved) decide ill work this out with him although i have lost a lot of respect for him at this point. I let him know ill be getting back to him which I will be soon (i need to get the information together to resolve this situation although sweettalker seems to have his own agenda) and since then he has published wrong information to all of you. it costs more money to simply take the car a part so things arnt so black and white.

I have tried to work this out since day 1 and still am..

FYI: the injectors were never free. they are an essential part to the kit..first he said it was a full greddy tt kit which include 440 cu injectors..then he said "oh well i never said they were 440cu injectors" and now after knowing he is wrong he now exclaims "they were given free"

Its absurd for anyone to think he gave away injectors.

How odd...the OP deleted his thread where he explained it was a greddy twin turbo kit where i also bought it...luckily the admins recovered it so we can see whose really scamming who.

I guess you didnt cover your tracks good enough sweettalker!

HERE IS THE ORGINAL THREAD WHERE THE TT WAS SOLD FROM SWEETTALKER THAT HE DELETED BUT WAS RECOVERED FROM THE MODS:

https://g35driver.com/forums/engine-...ke-offers.html

From the guy accusing me himself:
Originally Posted by sweettalker
I'm sorry I did not know about the injectors, I apologize.
so now that you finally admitt that you were wrong (and i understand what your saying)

...i still tried to contact you for MONTHS!

I had to take the money because you disapeared! and you have the NERVE to start a bashing thread on me in the mean time?

You have some ***** man, your one of a kind.

I said ill get back to you which i will, Id advise you to let everyone know I did NOTHING WRONG and save yourself the problems your causing.

I dont understand how you can justify anything youve done. I tried to be as nice as possible calling you days on end for months!!

PLEASE EVERYONE, CLICK MY URL SIGNATURE WHERE YOU CAN BE REDIRECTED TO THE PAGE THAT SWEETTALKER CREATED TO BASH ME BASED ON HIS LIES, READ IT ALL THOROUGHLY AND YOULL SEE WHO REALLY SCAMMED WHO...sorry to bring all of you into this but i feel it only appropriate with such a low moral person as sweettalker..

Old 05-26-2009, 02:26 AM
opcorn: <--- fail smiley

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: syphon gas?