General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

syphon gas?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 06:04 AM
I drove ttrank's car solo

Received 1,486 Likes on 1,221 Posts
G35 sedan w/ too much money in mods
Rphillips,

IMHO YOU are the immoral person here. I have read every post that deals with this situation and you are clearly a loser. You have had his money and his kit for almost a year!! What a d!ck! Did he misrepresent the product? Perhaps, but is that a reason to keep it all? Why not just return the cash minus the cost of the new injectors? You've been spotted at a recent meet by another member here with the car running fine. Sounds like you're doing OK with the turbo and his money.

Look at you OP in this thread. "No insurance, your life" Isn't it illegal to drive with no insurance? You exhibit a pattern of irresponsible behavior and very sketchy moral character. I for one would never do business with you or trust you. It pisses me off to have to write this at all, but I got so riled up reading all this BS you are spouting I had to.

The funniest thing you said in all of this was that you would get back to him after the "holiday weekend". Yeah that's responsible. You have an obligation to resolve this situation ASAP. Putting it off so you can party just shows how your values are severly deficient. You keep delaying having to deal with it by saying you need to collect more information. Just fix it AH, and be done with it.

You = Fail = Loser

Do us all a favor. Man up, refund his cash, and GTFO. You are a disgrace to this board.

IBTL..............

Old 05-26-2009, 10:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
perhaps when i say holiday weekend..it means i need to wait for my installer to get his log so we know exactly what injectors the guy sent me are. he doesnt work over the holiday weekends like im sure you must think the world does. Moreover, i too am not home either. So it makes PERFECT sense when i say i need to wait for the holiday weekend. And have you forgotten this guys disappered for 6 months! this all didnt just happen. He reappears and im not even given a holiday weekend? lmao okay. you several few continue to amaze me.

Moreover, no insurance? what are you talking about

You obviosly havent read everything becasue everythign is explained. the last few of you that still argue prove yourselves to be wrong as you clearly havent read everything as you ask/make the SAME statements.

Forum arguements are dumb. Ive been trying to contact this guy for months. Instead of dealing with me 1v1 he makes a bash thread (WHILE IN THE WRONG) when all im trying to do is rectify it..sigh.

when i am sold a product that does not include everything promised (as the guy tries to sneak 370cc injectos past me instead of the promised 440's)..then I try to contact him for months...no response...what would you do? like any normal individual i too withdrew the charge/money until he could resurface which he now..half a year later has.
I have no intentions keeping the money--i simply want to rectify it although he seems to want nothing similar.

if you final few who havent opened your eyes and cant understand this then you shouldnt be on the forums where you are generally supposed to read...and moreover understand what you read. almost everyone else has.

Last edited by Rphillips6487; 05-26-2009 at 10:26 AM.
Old 05-26-2009, 05:07 PM
Received 42 Likes on 30 Posts
so you get some lousy injectors that dont support your kit and you issue a charge back for $3,000 dollars? shoot ima go to walmart and buy an HDTV and when i see that the remote didnt come with batteries ima issue a chargeback as well

wow

Old 05-26-2009, 08:28 PM
i cant escape this topic!!! ahhhhh!!!!!

Old 05-26-2009, 08:55 PM
(also sent via PM)

Sweettalker,
You have caused this situation to get out of control. I tried to contact you for months without successs to tell you what i received was different than what you sold me. The credit card company tried to contact you without success. You left me no alternative but to reverse the transaction. Now that you have re-surfaced, you want immediate answers. You misrepresented the product you sold me. You now misrepresent the facts and you do not tell the truth. I should have the estimates to correct this situation for the harm you have caused. If the defamation you have caused continues there were be legal action. I strongly suggest you stop fueling the fires of this discontentment among the members of this forum and maligning my good name and reputation.
Russell Phillips

Old 05-26-2009, 09:54 PM

Originally Posted by Rphillips6487

Moreover, no insurance? what are you talking about

You obviosly havent read everything becasue everythign is explained. the last few of you that still argue prove yourselves to be wrong as you clearly havent read everything as you ask/make the SAME statements.

if you final few who havent opened your eyes and cant understand this then you shouldnt be on the forums where you are generally supposed to read...and moreover understand what you read. almost everyone else has.

Originally Posted by Rphillips6487

I, of course, have a full tank...cars off the road, no insurance, my life lol

Anyways, am i able to siphon gas out of my 06 coupe?
This is what I'm talking about, quoted straight out of your OP. You are so full of double talk you don't know what you're saying anymore.

Riddle me this, do you still have his money AND his turbo? 8 months later? You aren't trying to fix anything, you're just hoping he'll give up and go away. I think you are lucky he hasn't gotten the police involved yet. You are basically committing theft.

I have read every word in all threads that pertain to this issue and you are clearly in the wrong. The more you whine about how he did you wrong the bigger hole you dig for yourself.

I will repeat; man up, give the guy his money back, and try to salvage what little reputation and pride you have left. We're done with you!!

Old 05-26-2009, 10:03 PM

Mods, could we close this thread? It's become pointless!!

Old 05-27-2009, 12:57 AM
Received 311 Likes on 227 Posts
Are the injectors he sold you in your car? Did you have them flow tested to see exactly what cc they were? Or are you going by what your installer "thinks" they are?

PS your good reputation I have seen links to these threads on several other forums as well you are turning out to be an E-legend and not in a good way.

Last edited by Sylvan lake V35; 05-27-2009 at 01:02 AM.