General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Heater/airconditioning control down!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2009 | 10:12 PM
Uh oh, Hyatt screws the pooch again. So are you going to go ahead with the head unit replacement?

Old 06-09-2009 | 01:11 AM
i dont kno yet probably if i cant find one on ebay

Old 06-09-2009 | 12:27 PM
I've started having the same issues as well...Everything goes blank, and the ac goes full blast. I now just hit the head unit with my palm, one or two taps, and everything goes back to normal

I havent had ANY problems since i've had the car, and now this crap starts...

Old 06-09-2009 | 01:13 PM
I think I'm going to go ahead and get the HU replaced at the stealer; I don't have time to screw around and probably won't come out too many $$ ahead going used, anyway. I'll lean on them for some good warranty, too. I'll let you all know how badly it goes, LOL!

Old 06-10-2009 | 03:00 AM
the dealership ****s up AGAIN. So i go back to get my car after they ****ed up my instrument cluster and they said it was just a lose fuse. i drive away and go to the mall, the service engine light turns oh.. hmmm, then i turn the car off and on after a few seconds and the car turned on and rpms dropped and it died??, i do turn it on again and same thing i have to keep pusshing the gass pedal at startup to get the car going or it turns off????? taking it again to yell at them my car was fine before they ****ed wit it

Old 06-10-2009 | 11:12 AM
well the good news is, you wont have to pay to fix whatever it is thats broken.

it was fine before they touched it, so now they have to make it right at their expense.

Old 06-10-2009 | 11:19 AM
Originally Posted by chopstixx
the dealership ****s up AGAIN. So i go back to get my car after they ****ed up my instrument cluster and they said it was just a lose fuse. i drive away and go to the mall, the service engine light turns oh.. hmmm, then i turn the car off and on after a few seconds and the car turned on and rpms dropped and it died??, i do turn it on again and same thing i have to keep pusshing the gass pedal at startup to get the car going or it turns off????? taking it again to yell at them my car was fine before they ****ed wit it
Okay, now I'm worried. Saleem, ygpm.

Old 06-10-2009 | 02:28 PM
yeah me too...mine did it again today...

Old 06-10-2009 | 02:40 PM
okay so the bad news is they wont even diagnose it for free???
and the worse news is that they said w.e the problem is it cant be caused by anything we did cuz we never even went into ur engine bay we just tore apart ur dash so we cant be held responsible for anything that goes wrong with ur engine and start up

MAN EFF THAT STUPID DEALERSHIP, THIS IS BULL****. Im taking this to my nissan dealership i own 3 nissans theyve always been good to me ill take my business to them,

Old 10-15-2009 | 05:28 PM
I want to put the word out there that there is a cure to this problem. I had all of these symptons on my G35 sedan and did not want to replace the factory CD player since it is a 6-disc cd changer, and replacing to an aftermarket stereo would loose all control of the steering wheel functions to the stereo.

Look this guy up on ebay cuz he's the real deal. I went personally to his shop to have the repair done because he is located near by in Los Angeles county, and he finished in about an hours time. Here is his ebay name and e-mail.

EBAY user name: xw1600
e-mail: xw1600@yahoo.com

Highly suggest anyone who wants this fixed right to try this guy out first because i asked the dealer how much, and they quoted me $1,400. Then i asked a car stereo place and they wanted to cut the circuit board in half to keep the HVAC (heater ventiliation air condition) controls which they are retarted for even thinking of doing that.