General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Need HELP G GUYS !

Old 01-23-2017, 01:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need HELP G GUYS !

I'm having problems with my infinityg35 sedan 2003. Its overheating.. no heat !!! I put new radiator, new tempeture sensor,new OEM water pump, and still overheating, my water pump is not leaking, is it possible that water pump is damage, guys need help I'm spending crazy money

Old 01-23-2017, 04:55 AM
Received 167 Likes on 147 Posts
Did you try diagnosing it before you just started throwing parts it? Are both hoses warm, do you get heat inside, did you run a block test, or even pressure test the cooling system? I mean you should have done all those cheaper diagnostic tests before throwing parts at it. Did you get all the air out of the system?

The following users liked this post:
telcoman (01-23-2017)
Old 01-23-2017, 10:30 AM
Super Moderator

Received 196 Likes on 177 Posts
Front and rear cameras, tire pressure for all four tires can display on screen,folding side view mir
Originally Posted by G STYPE
I'm having problems with my infinityg35 sedan 2003. Its overheating.. no heat !!! I put new radiator, new tempeture sensor,new OEM water pump, and still overheating, my water pump is not leaking, is it possible that water pump is damage, guys need help I'm spending crazy money
If you are not going to follow the trouble shooting steps for overheating in the FSM with a fourteen year old vehicle, you should have gotten an expert opinion at your local Infiniti dealer.Just throwing parts at your vehicle generally results in wasting money.
Did you replace the thermostat, the radiator cap, properly bleed the air out and use the proper coolant?
With the age of your vehicle belts and hoses may also require replacement but are not the root cause of your problem. You may just need to spend a little more money if you want to continue to drive and old vehicle.

Telcoman

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.