General Tech Questions This Forum is Only for Questions and Posts that Do Not fit under the other Tech categories.(No Classified Posts)

Getting P2A03 error code

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2017, 03:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Getting P2A03 error code

Hello,

Sometimes Im getting P2A03 error code. I've read a lot of posts and the main cause is exhaust leak. Im planning to replace my gaskets soon. Also, planning to clean MAF sensor as well.
Can someone have a look at my sensors parameters below? Are they Okay?
Thanks

Old 04-01-2017, 01:35 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I think it's a problem that the voltages are not the same for the #1 sensors on banks 1 & 2. Notice that the #2 sensor voltages are about the same. I suggest replacing the bank 2 sensor and following the self-learning process. Or maybe just try the self-learning process first to see if that helps.

http://infinitihelp.com/diy/gcoupe/p...f_learning.php

Old 04-01-2017, 07:07 PM
Received 167 Likes on 147 Posts
Looks like it's running a little bit rich. Try unplugging the MAF (It will set a code) and see what the readings are. The car should run in a default state.

The first set are A/F sensors, so you can probably swap sides to see if the error code moves. The rear O2 sensors verify the A/F sensors are working correctly.

I used SeaFoam to find my exhaust leaks.

Old 05-18-2017, 03:14 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks a lot for your help! I didn't try a self-learning process, but the error is not appearing now. Iet's see what will be further. Maybe it was just a glitch Checked O2 sensors using scanner and seems they are working as expected.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.