Group Buy: Megan Racing complete front and rear Big Brake Kit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 07:15 PM
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Group Buy: Megan Racing complete front and rear Big Brake Kit

I got the together with Megan Racing to see if we can do a group buy on the G35 / 350 Z complete big brake kit. Here is what we came up with for a holliday sale just for the Z & G comunity.

In competition brakes are the most critical aspect of controlling your vehicle. Speed is the essence of racing, but what good is speed if you cannot control it or slow it down?

Megan Racing has now developed a Big Brake kit for competition use. Although suitable for street, these brakes are designed for the hardcore enthusiast in mind. The massive Calipers work to clamp down serious pressure on the matched Slotted rotors effectively without being plagued with brake fade. Constructed of a High Strength Steel-Alloy and powdercoated with a Heat-Resistant coating for durability, these brakes will offer stopping power through the immense heat and stress created by competition. Backed by our One-Year Manufacturers Warranty against defects, you will drive with confidence in the performance and quality that we provide with our brake kits.

We have brutally street tested and track tested these brakes for over a year now and they are impecable.

Here are some reviews..........
https://g35driver.com/forums/brakes-suspension/191689-megan-racing-bbk-track-proven.html
http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=319461
http://my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221277&page=2

This kit includes...

- Front 6-Piston Big Brake Kit for 350Z/G35 (355mm)
- Rear 4-Piston Big Brake Kit for 350Z/G35 (330mm)
- Universal Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines

The combination of these components are perfectly matched for optimum Braking Performance. Megan Racing recommends ATE Super Blue Racing© brake fluid for use with any perforamnce application.

MSRP: $3400.00

Group Buy Price: $3,099.99 each, plus shipping
Group Buy Price: (5 kits or more) $2,824.99
(each, plus shipping)
Group Buy Price: (10 kits or more) $2,599.99
(each. plus shipping

We accept personal checks, cashiers checks, money orders, Visa, Mastercard, American Express. (sory, no PayPal)

EDIT: For those of you that want a different color caliper rather than blue, I can dissasemble them, powdercoat them any color you want, then reassemble them for an additional $300 a set

--EDIT / UPDATE--
Due to the ULTRA LOW prices I am offering on these brake kits, I am only able to extend this offer (AT THESE PRICES) untill February 1, 2008, so get those orders in.

Last edited by wa2good; 12-09-2007 at 07:26 PM.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:23 AM
Banned
Bump

Old 01-21-2008, 01:46 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
steve at MEGAN told me they are good only if you really are adiccted to the track and circuit racing but if you want them just because they look cool the result will not be what you think since they will be very noisy when braking because of the kind of pad compound they use,he say it will take you a couple hours to make the brakes quiet after heat goes thru so,for those with brembo already you guys know sometimes they are a bit noisy already so now imagine a bigger brake kit with track only pads,i dont think so.i am for shure not talking bad about the megan brake kit myself wanted really bad but once i went directly to the megan facility steve explain me all this stuff so i end up with a very cool set of racing seats for my wife,s mazda3 so a happy camper here with megan all products recomended all of them

Old 01-22-2008, 04:05 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by destinyscumn
steve at MEGAN told me they are good only if you really are adiccted to the track and circuit racing but if you want them just because they look cool the result will not be what you think since they will be very noisy when braking because of the kind of pad compound they use,he say it will take you a couple hours to make the brakes quiet after heat goes thru so,for those with brembo already you guys know sometimes they are a bit noisy already so now imagine a bigger brake kit with track only pads,i dont think so.i am for shure not talking bad about the megan brake kit myself wanted really bad but once i went directly to the megan facility steve explain me all this stuff so i end up with a very cool set of racing seats for my wife,s mazda3 so a happy camper here with megan all products recomended all of them
I know Steve from Megan very well as I have helped with the developement in some of their products, especially this brake kit. You must have missunderstood what he told you, or heard him wrong. These ARE THE QUIETEST brakes (and pads) that I have ever seen, largely due to the floating caliper design.
Most of the feedback that Steve (or MR in general) have even gotten on this BBK is from me and our customers experiences, like 75% of it. I have these brakes on 3 different customers cars as well as my two personal cars. This makes up most of the kits that have even been sold. They have been saverely used on the track as well as normally driven on the street, and vice-versa for a couple years now by me. I have been through / tried several type of brake kits and I can say I have NEVER seen a set of brakes have such great constant pedal feel, remain so quiet, and withstand severe track abuse as well as these. This is the best duel purpose (trackable / street daily driven) BBK that I have ever seen or tried.

Old 01-22-2008, 04:10 AM
sorry man i am just trying to pass what steve said,like i said before i really wanted the megan brake kit but he told me not to,since we dont throw the car to the track yet,but if you say they are really quiet i will trust your word and get them from megan thanks

Old 01-22-2008, 05:21 AM
pm price shipped to 78504...thanks

Old 01-22-2008, 11:42 AM
go to my350z.com thats where you get the deal and price depending on how many kits people buy

Old 01-25-2008, 08:09 PM
Banned
--Confirmed List--

1. houteeng (paid in full)
2. punish_her (deposit)
3. notaZowner (deposit)
4. wardz33 (deposit)