payment sent

Old 04-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by SxExCx
yes, the plenum raffle is ON !
Hallelujah!!

Old 04-14-2009, 10:39 PM
so how does raffle work...say some1 out of state wins, they pay shipping, and u send plenum ?? do we send u old 1??....cuz i snapped a bolt installing my spacer.....AKA im worried about uninstalling the plenum.....THATS why i havent ordered one from u yet as i was talking to you about ordering one on 6MT.net

Old 04-14-2009, 10:59 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Seans daughter is pulling it out of a hat the day of the drawing.
When and what time has not been determined yet, and im pretty sure the winner will have to ship out the old one but that has not been determined by sean. The GB is ending tommorow the 15.

Correct me if i am wrong anyone

Old 04-14-2009, 11:12 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Wow, so there's 61 users signed up but not everyone has paid yet? Or did approximately 20 people just flake? Come on people ...

Old 04-14-2009, 11:46 PM
I like it

^Here is what we can do...

If you want a polished plenum anyway, I can sell you one and install it with the grounding kit. If you win the raffle, I can just refund you the money. Since I would already have the plenum off, I could install the spacer for free (unless it is the isothermal kit...I would charge you a little more). If there is anything else you want installed, I would do it for a fraction of what any shop would charge since you are purchasing other stuff. Let me know soon before my schedule fills up.
I was thinking of something right along these lines. That was also why I had inquired about the value of the raffle items. At the time, I thought you might itemize them so people might consider buying whichever pieces they might be able to afford. I am interested in the plenum. That had me thinking a spacer install would be more than opportune. You mentioned an extra price for the ISO Thermal. You are exposing my noobness: I was under the impression that is exactly the one I would want. I live in West LA. No need for the copper. Would I really just want the basic? I thought I do want the ISO. Unnecessary?

I talk a big game, but might be blowing it. I thought I might go through Riverside Infiniti for the plenum spacer (and probably strut brace). I have not ordered them yet (I was going to take it as a sign if I actually won the plenum). I know I cannot get them delivered before the weekend. Although, I should be able to pick them up fine. I know it took me WAY too long to drive out there when I picked up my lip from them. But I think you are fairly close to them anyway.

Can you PM me your address also so I can route it out time wise.

I am hoping I can get you for right around 2PM Sunday.

Thanks,
Dave

Old 04-15-2009, 12:17 AM
payyment sent

Old 04-15-2009, 12:34 AM
payment has been sent!

Old 04-15-2009, 12:41 AM
Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
hopefully one of the lucky few will let him take pictures so the rest of us get good instructions on where the grounding points are. i mean, 90 bucks installed, thats the least one of you could do....

Old 04-15-2009, 12:45 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
assuming those last 4 payments were sent we'd be at 48 paid.

Old 04-15-2009, 01:16 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 458 Likes on 237 Posts
Originally Posted by DKatman
I was thinking of something right along these lines. That was also why I had inquired about the value of the raffle items. At the time, I thought you might itemize them so people might consider buying whichever pieces they might be able to afford. I am interested in the plenum. That had me thinking a spacer install would be more than opportune. You mentioned an extra price for the ISO Thermal. You are exposing my noobness: I was under the impression that is exactly the one I would want. I live in West LA. No need for the copper. Would I really just want the basic? I thought I do want the ISO. Unnecessary?

I talk a big game, but might be blowing it. I thought I might go through Riverside Infiniti for the plenum spacer (and probably strut brace). I have not ordered them yet (I was going to take it as a sign if I actually won the plenum). I know I cannot get them delivered before the weekend. Although, I should be able to pick them up fine. I know it took me WAY too long to drive out there when I picked up my lip from them. But I think you are fairly close to them anyway.

Can you PM me your address also so I can route it out time wise.

I am hoping I can get you for right around 2PM Sunday.

Thanks,
Dave
You need to consider that Riverside's parts department is closed on Sundays. You would have to see if they could arrange to set it aside if you pay in advance. For Socal'ers, I reccomend the basic spacer and just add on the aramid gasket. You dont need the other parts.

Old 04-15-2009, 01:17 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by 04ScoupeAT
so how does raffle work...say some1 out of state wins, they pay shipping, and u send plenum ?? do we send u old 1??....cuz i snapped a bolt installing my spacer.....AKA im worried about uninstalling the plenum.....THATS why i havent ordered one from u yet as i was talking to you about ordering one on 6MT.net
yes, the winner is responsible for all shipping. I will send you the polished one first and you swap them and ship me the core back.

Old 04-15-2009, 01:30 AM
You need to consider that Riverside's parts department is closed on Sundays. You would have to see if they could arrange to set it aside if you pay in advance. For Socal'ers, I reccomend the basic spacer and just add on the aramid gasket. You dont need the other parts.
I figure I can ask Rick if he can leave it somewhere with a sales person for me. They may be able to. Always pay in advance.

Thanks for the spacer clarification. That won't be a problem if I were to go to the snow for a weekend or such? I didn't know how temperamental these could be. Where might I get the aramid gasket from(even though I asked, I will be searching for my answer in the mean time)? This would definitely be a savings for me (not a mint, but I will take the savings).

Dave

Old 04-15-2009, 01:32 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
RivInfin might sell them separate or you can get it straight from Motordyne. If you ordered it tomorrow, Tony @ MD could ship it an get it to you within a day since you are local.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Group Buy: SxExCx Custom Grounding Kit