Hawaii Honolulu

Guess who i ran into last nite...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2007, 01:02 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Guess who i ran into last nite...

Mi.....kehunt. got pulled over for having safety check on license plate...which i understand...jus wished i would've gotten a warning so I can change it. I mean the reason why I did that (which I was trying to explain to him) was because I got my safety check plate ripped off ( it was ridiculous double stick taped and RIVETED on. the thing that pisses me off is, its gonna cost me 280 bucks!! is that right? should i try to at least explain my situation via court or written statement in hopes to get the charges brought down at least? i dunno...i'm pissed. Hey G3Five_O, is that the right amount that I was charged?

Oh yeah, he also said my HID's are illegal. WTF!?! I never changed it since day one. My co worker last nite kept saying " u should not pay it and jus keep the ticket. do you know who that is? that's mike hunt. he's legendary. ". I would have been arguing w/ her if she wasn't hot and didn't have fakeys . haha, i'm so shallow.

Old 06-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Grocery getter

Received 189 Likes on 59 Posts
I would try to talk to the court. Worst case you might get a reduced fine.

The HID comment was total crap, ignor that one.

Lets see pics of the girl!!!

Old 06-05-2007, 02:22 PM
280 is steep but was this your first ticket? I don't know if the 3 count rule applies to this type of citation like it does with speeding. You will need to put your safety inspection sticker back on the rear bumper and have proof that you moved it to the appropriate location (pixs and statement from inspector I highly recommend you go to King Infiniti) the judge should throw this out of court and charge you a court fee also get a list of the features you car came with from the dealership just incase the cop brings up your HIDs or make sure your safety inspection notes that your HIDs are legal. Good luck take it to court.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Dude bring your car down here to the dealership. I'm sure we have spare safety check plates which should only be like what, $5-$10? Can't be much more for a piece of metal. And the HID thing is plain BS. I've always heard stories of Mike Hunt being a dick from my little brother. He's on his 4th car now (Y33 Q45) and he's gotten pulled over by the guy for something stupid on all of his vehicles.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:01 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
3 count rule does not apply. as perry mentioned, putting the safety sticker on the bumper temporarily, or adding another bracket and snapping a timestamped pic would be optimal. may not go 100% your way in court though. every bit counts as it will reduce that fine drastically.

where exactly was this? i mean, last i heard his beat was Waiks.......

Old 06-05-2007, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by sen_jen
3 count rule does not apply. as perry mentioned, putting the safety sticker on the bumper temporarily, or adding another bracket and snapping a timestamped pic would be optimal. may not go 100% your way in court though. every bit counts as it will reduce that fine drastically.

where exactly was this? i mean, last i heard his beat was Waiks.......
WAIKS

Old 06-05-2007, 03:36 PM
$280!!!! What did he hit you with. Is there several other things on the tag? I would go to court but thats what he counting on.$$$$$$
Go to court and plead with the attorney you might get it reduced.

Yea, that plate on the license is a touchy subject.. I.A. has been nailing officer with that one. The officer motor cars and there personal cars. There cracking down... One reason I don't have my car anymore.

Old 06-05-2007, 03:49 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
bean..........time for Fuga/Cima/Accent.......

Originally Posted by G35Five_O
$280!!!! What did he hit you with. Is there several other things on the tag? I would go to court but thats what he counting on.$$$$$$
Go to court and plead with the attorney you might get it reduced.

Yea, that plate on the license is a touchy subject.. I.A. has been nailing officer with that one. The officer motor cars and there personal cars. There cracking down... One reason I don't have my car anymore.
uncle, hows things?

Old 06-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Wow, uncle... I feel 20 years older. Hahahaha
Everthings good. I got to show you my new toys. You got the hook up to get my 300zx pimping....Haha
I'll stop by later. I tried Jeremy but he's never home...

Old 06-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Originally Posted by G35Five_O
Wow, uncle... I feel 20 years older. Hahahaha
Everthings good. I got to show you my new toys. You got the hook up to get my 300zx pimping....Haha
I'll stop by later. I tried Jeremy but he's never home...
my buss. i said uncle because you're mutant like them, just not moke! yeah, i'm quite sure i can get your 3eez pimping! dude, i loss 20 total lbs! 6 lbs from nov 06 to feb, then 14 from march - last wk of may!!!

Old 06-05-2007, 04:17 PM
Originally Posted by sen_jen
my buss. i said uncle because you're mutant like them, just not moke! yeah, i'm quite sure i can get your 3eez pimping! dude, i loss 20 total lbs! 6 lbs from nov 06 to feb, then 14 from march - last wk of may!!!

HO ...EASY ACTION FIGAH! WHAT'S AN ACCENT? HYUNDAI??

Old 06-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
^ lolz! not even close! i'm gonna try to get action figure starting august though. yeah, Accent is the hott new Hyundai. warranties rpm is soooooooooo high. super fun, lol.

have u decided on going to court? i too hear Hunt Always shows up! just snap pics of the corrected version. shirt, tie, and walk in with a ds lite.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by beangrower
Mi.....kehunt. got pulled over for having safety check on license plate...which i understand...jus wished i would've gotten a warning so I can change it. I mean the reason why I did that (which I was trying to explain to him) was because I got my safety check plate ripped off ( it was ridiculous double stick taped and RIVETED on. the thing that pisses me off is, its gonna cost me 280 bucks!! is that right? should i try to at least explain my situation via court or written statement in hopes to get the charges brought down at least? i dunno...i'm pissed. Hey G3Five_O, is that the right amount that I was charged?

Oh yeah, he also said my HID's are illegal. WTF!?! I never changed it since day one. My co worker last nite kept saying " u should not pay it and jus keep the ticket. do you know who that is? that's mike hunt. he's legendary. ". I would have been arguing w/ her if she wasn't hot and didn't have fakeys . haha, i'm so shallow.
Just checked with parts. It's a whopping $21 to replace a little piece of metal. WTF? Might as well buy one from Jiffy Lube or something if they sell 'em there.

Old 06-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Hunt got me by the airport freeway once when i was rollin' in the delsol... driving the blue&white...

... Five_O... usually at the office thats why... life sucks...

Old 06-05-2007, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
Dude bring your car down here to the dealership. I'm sure we have spare safety check plates which should only be like what, $5-$10? Can't be much more for a piece of metal. And the HID thing is plain BS. I've always heard stories of Mike Hunt being a dick from my little brother. He's on his 4th car now (Y33 Q45) and he's gotten pulled over by the guy for something stupid on all of his vehicles.
yeah, i'll def stop by today. prolly after work like 4p. do u know if u guys can write a statement saying i put the safety check back on the plate (when I do buy the plate and put it on of course) and about the HID's being stock. Yeah, i've heard about him back in the days also. I remember the old sonics (under eric jensen?) had a list of people who were cited by MI-KEHUNT.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Guess who i ran into last nite...