Hawaii Honolulu

Attention Customers of Alan Jang, Ericson Caneso & Steven "Mambo" Ruiz

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by GZire
We talking the tall leggy gal......brunette?
Haole girl.

Old 08-07-2008, 02:51 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sooooooooo I guess you not gonna go for a promotion then eh Matt.

Old 08-07-2008, 03:00 AM
Wow that is sad. Mambo sold me my first car, and he and Matt helped me with the G37. I hate seeing good people go. Well Matt you have to stay now so there is atleast one good person still left there

Old 08-07-2008, 04:21 AM
Man that sucks that people are leaving cause of upper management. Steven "Mambo" Ruiz sold me my 37s. Too bad he had to go. He help me out alot as far as price.

Old 08-07-2008, 04:55 AM
Originally Posted by bruddahmanmatt
Haole girl.
saw her at Windward yesterday. she pretty

Old 08-07-2008, 04:56 AM
Originally Posted by HawaiianSophie
All this talk is really unnecessary. Ya'll want to see "bewbies"?? Here, knock ya self out!! hooters
I just wanted to get serviced. I mean my car. Its time.

Old 08-07-2008, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by h2mann
I just wanted to get serviced. I mean my car. Its time.

Oh really? Ya'll dudes be killin' me! All this chit chat on the forum...why don't you actually DO something about it? If you think she's pretty...ask her out. Stop being so scuuurrred . Women actually appreciate a confident man (but not over confident and pretentious).

This Public Service Announcement has been brought to you by the Council of Women Advocating for an Intelligent Male Species

Old 08-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
Haole girl.
I will need to inspect when I go to King Windward the next time.............

Old 08-07-2008, 06:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh really? Ya'll dudes be killin' me! All this chit chat on the forum...why don't you actually DO something about it? If you think she's pretty...ask her out. Stop being so scuuurrred . Women actually appreciate a confident man (but not over confident and pretentious).

This Public Service Announcement has been brought to you by the Council of Women Advocating for an Intelligent Male Species
bruddahmanmatt don't fish off the company peer, nor does he dip his pen in company ink.

Old 08-08-2008, 06:57 AM
bruddahmanmatt don't fish off the company peer, nor does he dip his pen in company ink.
yeah, I did that before. broke my pen, ink spilled everywhere. it was a mess.

Old 08-08-2008, 07:00 AM

You are absolutely right. I am a confident man. I am going to get up tomorrow, look in the mirror for my daily affirmation, go down there and talk to her. Yes. But what if she doesnt like me....what if she thinks Im a weirdo or a dork? Crap.

Old 08-08-2008, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by h2mann
You are absolutely right. I am a confident man. I am going to get up tomorrow, look in the mirror for my daily affirmation, go down there and talk to her. Yes. But what if she doesnt like me....what if she thinks Im a weirdo or a dork? Crap.
What if she doesn't like you? What if planet earth explodes tomorrow? You never know until try...and what's the worst thing that can happen? She'll say "no". BFD! Charge it to the game and keep moving. BTW, be subtle. Don't approach her and be all creepy...be genuine. Make small talk and try to find out her interests and use that as leverage. E.g. "Oh, so you like to shop? Me too. We should go shopping one day." That's way too easy and chicks dig that! Remember: men = hunters and women = gatherers. We want men to pursue us.

This has been another PSA by the Council for Women Advocating for an Intelligent Male Species.

Old 08-08-2008, 03:43 PM
^^

Just don't over empathize with your prey " Oh you like to shop for dresses ? Me too! "

Otherwise

Old 08-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Got it. I will wait in the bushes and pursue her. Thanks for the tips

Old 08-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Received 23 Likes on 13 Posts
What if she doesn't like you? What if planet earth explodes tomorrow? You never know until try...and what's the worst thing that can happen? She'll say "no". BFD! Charge it to the game and keep moving. BTW, be subtle. Don't approach her and be all creepy...be genuine. Make small talk and try to find out her interests and use that as leverage. E.g. "Oh, so you like to shop? Me too. We should go shopping one day." That's way too easy and chicks dig that! Remember: men = hunters and women = gatherers. We want men to pursue us.

This has been another PSA by the Council for Women Advocating for an Intelligent Male Species.

Let's go shopping = I am your sugardaddy or I am gheyDOMO

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Attention Customers of Alan Jang, Ericson Caneso & Steven "Mambo" Ruiz