Hawaii Honolulu

yet another G sighting...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 12:59 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL...go back to the short bus? wow yeah you are a mad **** talker, thats a good one, real original...... tick one up for 636.

Old 07-28-2005, 01:30 PM
Location: Centerburg, Ohio (the geographical center of the Buckeye State)
Received 19 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by MportPunk
Hey Doc, why not get an FX35 AWD? I got to drive one 'round the twisties and all I gotta say is ain't no SUV in that price range handles like that. X3s are nice but I heard they have some serious electrical issues. Plus that unpainted plastic f&r bumpers don't help w/ the cheapo factor. 2 of my co-workers have '05 X3 2.5i's & they love 'em; but probably to soon to tell. If you need AWD & don't want to give up the sportiness, you could get a G35x but that might be overkill. Or get an '06 RX 400h & a $2k tax credit! (exp. 12/31/05)
(FYI: I'm not an Infiniti nut - as fun as the FXs are to drive, they still have a cheapo interior IMO.)
I just need something to drive from late november to march. That's where a cheap lease comes into play. I like the BMW lease since all the maintainance and upkeep (electrical included) in the 36 months are at the expense of BMW. If I get a new FX, that's just another bigger car payment which I won't drive very much in the spring, summer and fall. I guess I could lease a Lexus 330 or a benz but I'm sure the monthly lease price would be higher than $299 per month. BTW limit is 10K miles per year but wouldn't come close to that if its just a winter driving car. Our other car is a family SUV so we would use that for longer drives.

doc

Old 07-28-2005, 02:09 PM
James:
Two words:

GROW UP!

Old 07-28-2005, 02:26 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by 1sYkG Daz Rite
James:
Two words:

GROW UP!
You too. reveal yourself.

Old 07-28-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally Posted by 1sYkG Daz Rite
James:
Two words:

GROW UP!
whoa! I already like this guy!

Old 07-28-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally Posted by james731
LOL...go back to the short bus? wow yeah you are a mad **** talker, thats a good one, real original...... tick one up for 636.
dude, you're so dumb that all the retarded kids made fun of you. you wore a helmet to school and you dont even play foot ball.

-Carlos Mencia

for those of you who dont know, I highly recomend buying or borrowing - Carlos Mencia : Not For The Easily Offended.

Old 07-28-2005, 03:08 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Originally Posted by 636Racer
dude, you're so dumb that all the retarded kids made fun of you. you wore a helmet to school and you dont even play foot ball.

-Carlos Mencia

for those of you who dont know, I highly recomend buying or borrowing - Carlos Mencia : Not For The Easily Offended.
i got it. it's gut busting.

Old 07-29-2005, 03:02 PM
well when you can think of your own saying let me know... im guessing that will be a long time....

Old 07-29-2005, 03:47 PM
Now, now...

What ever happened to that G35 Hawaii Ohana???

"Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten."
-Lilo & Nani Pelekai (http://www.ksbe.edu/campus/elementar...ch/trivia.html)

Even if no more ohana, where is the aloha spirit???

Come on you guys... just let it go...

Lets all sing!!!

Kum ba yah, my Lord, Kum ba yah!
Oh Lord! Kum ba yah!

Old 07-29-2005, 04:13 PM

So funny and yet so true on a different level. This kind of discussions belong on the Forums Hawaii pages (no offense to that forum directly).

Let it go and move on. Be more CONSTRUCTIVE and POSITIVE perhaps.

How the heck does this forum help anyone out there that owns a G35?? How does this forum provide any useful information to the future and current owners?? It has become just one big chat room with people saying "wut up" and "ooo did you see that cute girl driving a....". The amount of USEFUL information that used to be offered and provided here has dwindled dramatically. Where is this forum going????

Thats my $1.00 worth of thoughts.

Old 07-29-2005, 04:24 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Originally Posted by XLR8SN

So funny and yet so true on a different level. This kind of discussions belong on the Forums Hawaii pages (no offense to that forum directly).

How the heck does this forum help anyone out there that owns a G35?? How does this forum provide any useful information to the future and current owners?? It has become just one big chat room with people saying "wut up" and "ooo did you see that cute girl driving a....". The amount of USEFUL information that used to be offered and provided here has dwindled dramatically. Where is this forum going????

David, this is a forum. things like this will always occur regardless. i just let it be, and not let it bother me (minus threats that are made). btw, how you been?? more go fast tid bits on your DG??

Old 07-29-2005, 04:46 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
hey i caught that... what cute girl...??? hahaha... just playin'...

Old 07-29-2005, 05:20 PM

i know right. ...but did you see that hot chic driving the black coupe at tesoro the other night.

...haha. j/p.

Old 07-29-2005, 05:23 PM
Sen Jen-

Understood, but there is a point where it gets a little ridiculous. Case in point, I have had many, many people ask me if there is a place that fellow G35 owners gather on the web, and I have directed them to G35driver boards. Anyhow, after a while and I dont see them on the boards, I ask them about it. Their response.......the response that I get is that the boards are nothing like they thought and it did not have the "mature" feel to it and thus felt that they would not benefit any technical information from it.

Granted yes this is a forum of open and free speach on any topic. Yet, I guess in my mind....along with all of the jokes and playful fun, there needs to be a balance of actual useable information to all. Maybe I am really getting old and all. Perhaps I should be looking into getting that Q45 after all.

Anyhow, enough of that. I am not the moderator...so what will be will be. Que Sera Sera.

Any more mods?? Hmmmm in time. I am looking to do the entire work at one time. In the meantime I am working on the suspension pieces slowly. Building things from the ground up.

Anyone coming out to SCCA?? Several of us will be there, it has been interesting.

Old 07-29-2005, 05:40 PM

Fo real ah!? The guy is looking for answers, and when I gave'm he get's all vapored out reeking calumny.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.