Hawaii Honolulu

Hello =)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 01:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello =)

Since I never formally introduced myself, my name is Dennis. I don't own a G35 but I'm an all around car enthusiast. Some of you may have seen me around when I owned the Sunset Lemans GS4:

I'm a sales and leasing consultant at Infiniti of Honolulu so if I can be of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. Dchan83@gmail.com

Come check out our forums at

http://p2.forumforfree.com/executiveconnec.html

or

http://goodrealtor.biz/XK/

A couple of the G35 guys already have signed on, the guy with the Kenstyle kit and Marc, grey G35 with Volk SF Winnings (I think).

Anyways, this is my intro...see you guys around!

Old 10-25-2005, 11:02 AM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
i always seen you on the road going to work in the morns. you live in the village?? i'm up past wal-mart. anyway, good deals! imma hit up Mikey, and Samson about this friday too.

Old 10-25-2005, 01:23 PM
sup dennis. dunno if you're talkin' bout me or not. but i do have a Desert platinum G coupe (often mistaken as silver, grey, and especially TAN!! grrr...its more like a silvery tan. ). but yeah, i'm the guy that bought those two fuzion zri 245/35/19 tires from u that one night at waikele. BTW...is this club the old pimplux? sorry, been out of the scene for awhlie so i don't know what's going on nowadays. good 2 see ya lurkin' around our forums.

Marc

Old 10-25-2005, 02:16 PM
Meatshake Enterprise
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Pimplux split up for differences between eachother. majority of them have sinced went the EC way. still, all sick unlike no other. who else rawks pimped out fleet model cars???? not many out there!

Old 10-25-2005, 03:02 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
what's up mang... good to see on you the boards...

Old 10-25-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey I think my brother in law knows you. He's in pimplux and he was telling me he had a friend that works at Infiniti now.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:31 PM
Originally Posted by chargie808
Hey I think my brother in law knows you. He's in pimplux and he was telling me he had a friend that works at Infiniti now.
Who is your brother-in-law?

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by sen_jen
Pimplux split up for differences between eachother. majority of them have sinced went the EC way. still, all sick unlike no other. who else rawks pimped out fleet model cars???? not many out there!
Thanks for the complement!

It's a long story but you got the gist of how things went down. I'm still cool with Pimplux and Executive Konnexion. There's no hate amongst us, we all have the same goal. Promote the VIP scene.

Old 10-25-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by beangrower
sup dennis. dunno if you're talkin' bout me or not. but i do have a Desert platinum G coupe (often mistaken as silver, grey, and especially TAN!! grrr...its more like a silvery tan. ). but yeah, i'm the guy that bought those two fuzion zri 245/35/19 tires from u that one night at waikele. BTW...is this club the old pimplux? sorry, been out of the scene for awhlie so i don't know what's going on nowadays. good 2 see ya lurkin' around our forums.

Marc
Yo wassup mark! How's the G workin' out for 'ya. Sweet ride mang. And those rims... ****in' sweet!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.