Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Fast Intentions Dominator 3" Exhaust is coming!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 12:15 AM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Fast Intentions Dominator 3" Exhaust is coming!!!

You read it right!!!

We're in development now on our 3" Dominator Exhaust system! We expect it to arrive in just a few months.

We also want your input on a few things.

TIPS: Larger than the previous system? Size?

Muffler design in the back is expected to stay the same, but would you want something different than the Intimidator for the Dominator Exhaust system, if it were an option at this time?

Let us know and thanks for your support and input!!!

Rick

Old 07-26-2006, 12:18 AM
If your new to our products - check out the Fast Intentions website at http://www.fastintentions.com

The site in undergoing some re-design, but the 350Z/G35 portion remains fully intact.

Also, search the board for Fast Intentions for current customer reviews, videos and more info and pics.

Feel free to use this as a sounding board or PM me directly. As always, we're HEAR for you

Rick

Old 07-26-2006, 01:15 AM
Lexus IS350
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The reason I didnt jump onto the group buy for the Intimidator system wasnt because of pricing, wasnt because of the tone, the volume, or anything like that. It was the appearance. The look of the exhaust is well, dull and plain. It needs something to spice it up and to differ it from the stock exhaust look.

I dont mean to start any arguments or offend anyone I just think that the appearance side of the system could use some work.

Old 07-26-2006, 01:42 AM
Originally Posted by extreme4377
The reason I didnt jump onto the group buy for the Intimidator system wasnt because of pricing, wasnt because of the tone, the volume, or anything like that. It was the appearance. The look of the exhaust is well, dull and plain. It needs something to spice it up and to differ it from the stock exhaust look.

I dont mean to start any arguments or offend anyone I just think that the appearance side of the system could use some work.
We appreciate the input, but need more - like what? The Intimidator system is not going to be changing, so for this new 3" system, what would you like to see different that would make you buy it? The Intimidator does not look anything like stock, so please elaborate more.

Thanks!!!

Rick

Old 07-26-2006, 02:01 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i didnt buy the intimidator, b/c ive been waiting for the 3" system, hurry up and get it done so i can put it on my car

Old 07-26-2006, 02:46 AM
Lexus IS350
Originally Posted by ISMSOLUTIONS
We appreciate the input, but need more - like what? The Intimidator system is not going to be changing, so for this new 3" system, what would you like to see different that would make you buy it? The Intimidator does not look anything like stock, so please elaborate more.

Thanks!!!

Rick
I personally love the look of the Injen/HKS systems, hence why I bought the Injen. The angle mufflers and the torched Ti tips are beautiful. Im not saying you should listen to me and only me and completely change the look of the Intimidator system Im just giving you my input. I feel that the tips of the Intimidator system look very similar to the stock system. The true dual pipes are clearly and obviously different looking but when it comes to the tips, they look very similar IMO. Im also not saying you should copy the HKS and Injen systems but perhaps something different. Just my opinion...

Old 07-26-2006, 02:52 AM
i really like the look of the intimidator. the less attention the better. but it also looks thicker and more solid than the thin tips of the hks and injen, i really don't like the look of those japanese looking system, especially with the rainbow colors. this is just my opinion. i know hks sells like a zillion exhaust even though its ridiculously expensive, so its hard to argue against numbers like that. people who mod cars must like that japanese look. but for me personal, i like the sleeper look and the look of solid (i.e. thick) construction

Old 07-26-2006, 02:59 AM
Wow, 3" like the Intimidator?
I hope this is intended for FI guys and not NAers.

I be interested to see the hit an NA would take with a dual 3".

Old 07-26-2006, 03:45 AM
personally... I like the look of the "Fujitsubo" exhaust ... so to incorporate the tips of a "Fujitsubo" exhaust with the piping of the "Intimidator" but "3 in." that would be really impressive. I love the look of the "Titanium tip" (hence why I got the Invidia G200) but to me, you might wanna stay stock looking because of the cop issue.. it might sell more but consider this:

3 in. exhaust = more forced inducted candidates to be purchasing the exhaust = customers that would probably prefer to not have the flashy look ???

just my opinion guys

can't wait to here an update for this...

Old 07-26-2006, 09:08 AM
Originally Posted by extreme4377
I personally love the look of the Injen/HKS systems, hence why I bought the Injen. The angle mufflers and the torched Ti tips are beautiful. Im not saying you should listen to me and only me and completely change the look of the Intimidator system Im just giving you my input. I feel that the tips of the Intimidator system look very similar to the stock system. The true dual pipes are clearly and obviously different looking but when it comes to the tips, they look very similar IMO. Im also not saying you should copy the HKS and Injen systems but perhaps something different. Just my opinion...
Gotcha..cool! We have planned for a new set of tips for this system as well.

Thanks!!!

Rick

Old 07-26-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally Posted by timzcat
Wow, 3" like the Intimidator?
I hope this is intended for FI guys and not NAers.

I be interested to see the hit an NA would take with a dual 3".
I agree, 3" dual is WAY overkill for these N/A motors.........

Old 07-26-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by mistermojorizin
i really like the look of the intimidator. the less attention the better. but it also looks thicker and more solid than the thin tips of the hks and injen, i really don't like the look of those japanese looking system, especially with the rainbow colors. this is just my opinion. i know hks sells like a zillion exhaust even though its ridiculously expensive, so its hard to argue against numbers like that. people who mod cars must like that japanese look. but for me personal, i like the sleeper look and the look of solid (i.e. thick) construction
Cool...thanks man!

Rick

Old 07-26-2006, 09:24 AM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
something for the sedans?

sth like Fujitsubo with a better rear section would be perfect =)

Old 07-26-2006, 09:40 AM
Actually, if you are getting 3" exhaust you must be FI, and probably running lots of boost...IN that case, the more stock you look the better, in terms of uneccessary attention to your already borderline legal car.

Old 07-26-2006, 12:07 PM
THE BATMOBILE
should be bada$$

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fast Intentions Dominator 3" Exhaust is coming!!!