Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

Where to buy??? Rev-up Air box & dop in air filter

Old 11-25-2016, 10:26 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where to buy??? Rev-up Air box & dop in air filter

I been doing some research on this forum an looks like the best combo choice is to run a Rev-up air box an a drop in filter, some say Amsoil or k&n, I've seen Apexi too. Looking to get some updated opinions on this to help decide what to choose.

Thanks

Old 11-25-2016, 03:41 PM
Originally Posted by BlueBelleG35x
I been doing some research on this forum an looks like the best combo choice is to run a Rev-up air box an a drop in filter, some say Amsoil or k&n, I've seen Apexi too. Looking to get some updated opinions on this to help decide what to choose.

Thanks
I've had both setups. You won't feel any difference in power, but you'll definitely hear some new noise. I have the apexi because it requires little maintence.

Old 11-25-2016, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by IDKMAN
I've had both setups. You won't feel any difference in power, but you'll definitely hear some new noise. I have the apexi because it requires little maintence.
I was actually looking at the apexi drop in filter, do you hear some new noises with that or the rev go box. What's the maintenance on the apexi filter, just cleaning an such. And has it improved anything?

Old 11-28-2016, 02:36 AM
Received 375 Likes on 296 Posts
I've run a regular air box and a rev up airbox and didn't notice a difference except a little bit louder. I used a K&N both times. The biggest difference in sound was going from the stock G tube to the Z tube.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.