Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

NAPA gold air filter color

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NAPA gold air filter color

Hey guys - so I bought two Napa gold air filters from two different places because the first store only had one. When I opened the boxes, the first one looked normal (yellow) but other one was orange-ish. I thought this was weird so I started looking it up. It looks like the part# was a Wix number but doesn't look like any of their filters. Pictures online makes it look like a Purolator.

I don't know if it's fishy but it came in a brown box with Napa's upc label on top. The other box was the usual Napa designer box.

Just wondering if any can confirm this is a Napa Gold filter or not.

Thanks in advance.

Old 06-23-2017, 08:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cant confirm it but I would bring them both into the store and ask what the heck is up. Could have been misboxed or perhaps a material change. The other possibility is they switched companies that they go through to brand the filter. Id take them in though

Old 06-23-2017, 09:07 AM
Received 1,132 Likes on 1,002 Posts
When was the last time Koreans got anything right? You could compare them with what you've been using, see how they match up...before returning them!

Gary

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.