Intake & Exhaust Questions and info regarding various aftermatket exhaust systems for the G35 (Headers,Y-Pipes, and Cat-Back Systems)

What Is Mrev?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 10:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ARTofDESIGN
I have to agree. I've been on this website everyday for about 2-3 months soaking up info and not seen as good of an answer to this. I've learned something nu and for that: THANKS FOR POSTING THIS NU THREAD!!!!!

Props to Klumzyee for not wasting your time and not making JBKFizzle45 feel lame for posting his Q by saying..... "uh, go search".

Thats the most retarded thing. IMO: If you don't wanna ANSWER the Q then dont waste the time or effort in a lame response.
LMAO...that's what I always think to myself...and that goes for any forum...I have to just lol at the people who take the time and waste the effort to chime into every thread where someone asks a question and say "F-U...Go do a search you dead beat."

The fact of the matter is most Forum Based Search engines are awful. I know my snowmobile forum has a minimum amount of letters to be used so since there are a lot of acronyms to search for it's almost impossible...and any time I search for something on here I end up wasting a lot of time.

It really makes my day to see guys take 5 minutes to post a thorough and thoughtful answer like Klumzyee did!

Old 04-19-2006, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by bosssho
LMAO...that's what I always think to myself...and that goes for any forum...I have to just lol at the people who take the time and waste the effort to chime into every thread where someone asks a question and say "F-U...Go do a search you dead beat."

The fact of the matter is most Forum Based Search engines are awful. I know my snowmobile forum has a minimum amount of letters to be used so since there are a lot of acronyms to search for it's almost impossible...and any time I search for something on here I end up wasting a lot of time.

It really makes my day to see guys take 5 minutes to post a thorough and thoughtful answer like Klumzyee did!
+1, Thanks for the info Klumzyee

Old 04-21-2006, 01:48 PM
...I have to just lol at the people who take the time and waste the effort to chime into every thread where someone asks a question and say "F-U...Go do a search you dead beat."

Right on the $. Wasn't sure if i was the only one who thought this....

Old 04-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by ARTofDESIGN
Right on the $. Wasn't sure if i was the only one who thought this....
Oh believe me, more of us non experts are out there than you think. If the search features worked as good the big mouths who always yell at people to use them said they did, we would all be happy...but in the real world posting a question that only those who choose to read and respond actually need to do so is the best and easiest way!

Old 04-21-2006, 04:24 PM
So talking about the MREV for the non-revup motors (MREV++??), has anyone installed one on an 05/06 5AT?? Also I was looking at the thread discussing this bt all the dyno pictures dont work anymore. Can someone tell me what kinda gains(rwhp) to be expected with the 5/18 spacer and the machined lower plenum on the 280hp motor. TIA

Old 04-21-2006, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by tomcatm
So talking about the MREV for the non-revup motors (MREV++??), has anyone installed one on an 05/06 5AT?? Also I was looking at the thread discussing this bt all the dyno pictures dont work anymore. Can someone tell me what kinda gains(rwhp) to be expected with the 5/18 spacer and the machined lower plenum on the 280hp motor. TIA
I have an 05 Coupe 5AT 280BHP/270 Trq...from what I hear our lower Plenum is 100 times better than the Rev Up Motors, but we will see significant gains from the MREV+...IE in the 8-10 RWP range and even more w/the newly redesigned MREV++. With the 5/16th Spacer (Vs. the 1/2), I believe you can still use a Crawford V5 Upper Plenum as well.

Old 04-22-2006, 01:14 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I have an 05 Coupe 5AT 280BHP/270 Trq...from what I hear our lower Plenum is 100 times better than the Rev Up Motors, but we will see significant gains from the MREV+...IE in the 8-10 RWP range and even more w/the newly redesigned MREV++. With the 5/16th Spacer (Vs. the 1/2), I believe you can still use a Crawford V5 Upper Plenum as well.
100 times better? That's hilarious

Old 04-22-2006, 02:34 AM
Originally Posted by jonnylaw
100 times better? That's hilarious
Glad you like that...I may have hit zero one extra time there!