Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Intensepower n1 front lip

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2006, 12:58 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
unfortunately mine isnt done.....im gonna call the bodyshop tomorrow and find out when i should be gettin it back..........ill let you know

Old 07-21-2006, 09:15 AM
for those that have received it painted, how good of a match is it?

Old 07-21-2006, 05:26 PM
Former G35driver Vendor
Originally Posted by g35brother

Intense,
You guys use factory inifiniti paint codes, do you also put a clear coat on the lip? How many are left also, I will be ordering one Monday.
1. Yes, of course.
2. 2 left unpainted.

Old 07-21-2006, 08:00 PM
i dont know if i can order it rightnow cuz im going outta town on business soon. shoot, and u only have two left? ..hmm..
are you going to get more in if by the time i want to buy it, you sold out?

like i said earlier, im compiling the list of things i want before i order. i want to order the stuff together instead of orderign seperately.

i really want to get one but i'll be gone for two months and im leaving in about 3 weeks..so i dont no if u can have it to me painted and shipped to my door within the time frame that im looking for!

also, im looking into getting the JWT popcharger and Z-tube combo, how much will that be? and how much is shipping?

also, how long does it take for the lip to be painted and shipped to my door?
i live in sterling, VA!

thanks alot intense. sorry so many questions!

Old 07-21-2006, 08:04 PM
on a side note, i have an 05 G coup manual (so rev-up engine). my question is, is it worth it for me to get the popcharger/z-tube combo?

i thought it works great for the earlier models with the 280hp engine. however, with the rev up engine, does that mod do anythign to help our cars?
i mean, the new rev up engine in the G and Z pretty much has the same power (G has 298, Z has 300.. i think its more of a marketing tactic than really having those 2 hp difference). unlike the earlier engine, G had 280, and Z had 287. maybe thats what the 6.5 hp advertised came from.

or should i just get the popcharger and stick with the "G" tube in my rev up engine and save on the Z tube.

anyone with the 05/06 manual G coups, please advise!!

Old 07-23-2006, 09:17 PM
Just put an order in for mine in Obsiedan black can't wait to see how it fits and looks on my car =P
Darren maybe you can expedite its way to the paint shop >=)

Old 07-25-2006, 01:38 AM
Question Does anybody know if this lip requires drilling?

Hello Ladies & Gents,

This question shoots to those that have installed the N1 Front Lip. Does it require drilling to the OEM bumper or does it use the existing fasteners from the factory air defuser? Or is this one of those double sided tape ons? Anyways, thanks in advance for any repiles.

-Peace

Old 07-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Originally Posted by SpeedSTARs
Hello Ladies & Gents,

This question shoots to those that have installed the N1 Front Lip. Does it require drilling to the OEM bumper or does it use the existing fasteners from the factory air defuser? Or is this one of those double sided tape ons? Anyways, thanks in advance for any repiles.

-Peace
i got my lip back from the shop and i will be installing it tonight.....ill let you know

Old 07-25-2006, 04:37 PM
Why did you have the lip repainted? Didn't you purchase yours painted?

Old 07-25-2006, 11:30 PM
Overglorified Altima
Received 187 Likes on 128 Posts
Originally Posted by 350gtcoupe
i got my lip back from the shop and i will be installing it tonight.....ill let you know
email me some more pix after its installed

if you need my email again just let me know

thanks!

Old 07-26-2006, 01:17 AM
Originally Posted by SpeedSTARs
Hello Ladies & Gents,

-Peace
Yes, you need to drill into your OEM bumper. You need to unbolt the air difussers as that is the only way to put the "supplied nut" on the "supplied bolt"
From what I see, doublesided tape will not work, the only place you could apply the doublesided tape would be the wheel well area
I know nothing about body work, ...if I can figure it out....so can anyone

Also...if anyone is interested.....the color match was not perfect, the IP lip I got was a bit more "whiter" than my G's....my G is a year old now....maybe that's why it did not match
The fitment was pretty good...though there was a noticeable gap on both of the areas by the wheel well.... I think I can force it a bit to minimize the gaps.....anybody have some advice on this area??

Last edited by strife; 07-26-2006 at 01:26 AM.
Old 07-26-2006, 08:50 AM
where did you have to drill the holes at? The front portion of the bumper or the underside of the bumper?

Old 07-26-2006, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by strife

Yes, you need to drill into your OEM bumper. You need to unbolt the air difussers as that is the only way to put the "supplied nut" on the "supplied bolt"
From what I see, doublesided tape will not work, the only place you could apply the doublesided tape would be the wheel well area
I know nothing about body work, ...if I can figure it out....so can anyone

Also...if anyone is interested.....the color match was not perfect, the IP lip I got was a bit more "whiter" than my G's....my G is a year old now....maybe that's why it did not match
The fitment was pretty good...though there was a noticeable gap on both of the areas by the wheel well.... I think I can force it a bit to minimize the gaps.....anybody have some advice on this area??

i had the same issue on the sides but what i did was just force it in and put screws in from the side and its looks great and like you said holes needed to be drilled which isnt that big of a deal, it took me about an hour to put the lip on.

heres a quick pick that i snapped with my phone

Old 07-26-2006, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by g35brother
where did you have to drill the holes at? The front portion of the bumper or the underside of the bumper?
you need to drill two holes under the bumper and two holes on each side of the lip

Last edited by 350gtcoupe; 07-26-2006 at 11:09 AM.
Old 07-26-2006, 07:56 PM
350gtcoup, ur car looks awsome. the lip looks amazing too. i'll def. get one after i get bcak from my trip.

would like to see more pix of IP coupe with the N1 lip. Stife, can you post your lip on the car? thanks man!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Intensepower n1 front lip