Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

eBay Body KITS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
eBay Body KITS

Well well well! I was just looking at BODY KITS on ebay for a 2003 G35 Coupe and came across this two..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04...spagenameZWDVW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Infin...spagenameZWDVW

Has anyone bought BODY KITS from here just to test or anything? If you were to pick, which one would you buy? I always have second thoughts about ebay stuff so please the more info I get, the better it is for me.. Thanks G35drivers!

Old 12-26-2007, 04:46 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
well its eBay bro.. i would just buy through klumzyee for better assurance.. but hey you get what you pay for, remember that...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
I would not buy either of those, they are probably crap quality. Judging from the location, the body kits are probably from this place: http://www.aerokits.net

I live about 20 minutes from Edgewood so I emailed them maybe a year ago asking if I could drive by and test fit some of their kits and if they fit then I'd buy them on the spot. They said no, which is pretty indicative of how much confidence they have hebehind their products.

With cars, you get what you pay for. If you can only spend $300 on an entire kit, then you either should not be getting a body kit at all or just start off with a front bumper or something from one of the vendors on this site.

Old 12-26-2007, 04:51 PM
Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
I'm still one of the few believers of ebay bargains

As for body kits and parts on ebay, i would read up on the their feedback. That's one way you can tell if any customers has had any problems with quality and fitment.

Old 12-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
chances are that it fits like ****... i would say get a replica from Klumzyee

Old 12-26-2007, 05:02 PM
Really Needs a Life
Received 177 Likes on 136 Posts
Originally Posted by sfgr415
chances are that it fits like ****... i would say get a replica from Klumzyee
thats the only way to go.. and prices are very reasonable

Old 12-26-2007, 05:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
id email them ...and ask if it does not fit properly can you return it for one that does or money back...any reputable seller would be ok with that...

Old 12-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Hmm, I respect your answers and I'm already assured with "you get what you pay for" hah. The only reason for me to even ask is because I don't really want to spend like a thousand dollars on just a bodykit. My front lip of the bumper is cracked badly and the rear bumper is also cracked.. So, to fix that and paint it, is $550.. I'd rather get something else for that much money because it could crack again in the future, right? Or I could go the other route and get the OEM front lip at $280 and the OEM rear bumper for $320 and then get it painted for don't know how much........... Well over $600 just to give it the stock look.

I've spent already $3000 on it just to fix it up.. And believe me, out of the 1-10 and 10 being the highest, the car was a 3.. Now, it is at 7. If I get the bumpers fixed, it will bump to 8.. After that, I will get the emissions and wheel alighnment done and just wax'er up.. :P

Old 12-26-2007, 06:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I wouldn't buy from them i'd buy from Klumzyee, and he'll guarantee fitment

http://www.nrgmotortrend.com/ebpage.asp?page=terms

under the condition of sales

All products sold by NRG Motortrend, Inc. are sold “as is”, unless the product is covered under warranty. In addition, all sales are final and all returns are subject to our discretion. All products sold or distributed by NRG Motortrend, Inc. and are subject to a 25% CANCELLATION FEE. No full refunds will be offered and price may change without prior notice. Any items that are claimed under warranty can be sent back if the reason falls under what the limited warranty covers for the particular product. Any products shipped back must be shipped and paid for by the buyer. There are no refunds after sales have been finalized and shipped.

and returns

No returns will be accepted without prior authorization by NRG Motortrend, Inc. and is subject to a 25% restocking/cancellation fee on all orders cancelled or returned after the initial purchase. No returns will be accepted after 7 days of the recept of the product by the buyer. Exchanges on poor fitment of body kits will only be given after careful review and inspection. Pictures of the fitment or part will be requested. Copy of the Business licence of the bodyshop that is performing the installation will be needed if necessary. No returns on any parts that have been used, installed, modified, or disassembled. Shipping/handling charges are non-refundable. After we have received your returned product, a refund will be issued after inspection. All approved returns must be returned to NRG Motortrend, Inc. at the owners expense, in unused and unaltered condition with original packaging (or better packaging) at buyers expense. Insure that product is very well packaged. Refunds will not be issued on returns that are damaged during shipping back to NRG Motortrend, Inc. Failure to comply with this return policy will result in a refusal of the shipment and will be returned to customer at his/her own expense.

Old 12-27-2007, 02:02 AM
for 4XX shipped for a complete kit is cheap. U should get it and let us know bc I'm sure a lot of ppl would be all over this if the fitment is good.

Old 12-27-2007, 03:21 AM
Received 205 Likes on 182 Posts
Klumzyee FTMFW eBay sucks...

Old 12-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by HomieG35
Learn to drive and you wouldn't crack ****. You don't deserve the real thing anyway... for the first time ever... I think you should get a replica...
Well, if I cracked it... That would've been a great statement. So, if you want.. You can buy me the replica cause I wouldn't mind..

Old 12-27-2007, 01:18 PM
I wouldn't go the ebay route....I would get it from Klumzyee. Or just go the stock route like you mentioned, but doing the Ebay route...I can almost assure you, it will not fit and you'll spend way more money in the end trying to make it fit.

Old 12-27-2007, 09:07 PM
Okay, not going the eBay route now for sure.. I guess I'll just buy some nice looking BODY KIT here on these forums.. I've been looking around on here and I really like the GREDDY Sidez and Kuruma Z front.. I don't really like much of the REARS.. What should I go with?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: eBay Body KITS