Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Disapointment from Downshift Graphics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Disapointment from Downshift Graphics

i ordered a roof overlay for my DG 05 Sedan...first off there online store was having an issue and they couldnt accept payment right away..(which is no big deal,,i understand things happen)..well after payment was accepted i was told 5 days and ill have it (cali to long island ny),,which was understandable..a week goes by and my overlay isnt here..i call up and am told they were sent back to them because there account wit ups expired(idk if that was bs but if its true sounds very unprofessional to allow that to happen) so the guy tells me he will refund my shipping cost..i told him keep it and give me 3 day shipping instead...so i got my overlay 4 days later rolled up nicely..when it was time for the install i unroll it to find it scratched and had dog hair all over it..i definitely will not buy another thing from them and i recommend you guys do the same...and i called this guy 100 times trying to find out what was going on with my item so you would think he would make sure it was perfect before sending it out..the overlay is on and look great thanks to my awesome installer but has some scratches here and there...but i can live with it