Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Removing and Installing side skirts

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2010, 10:15 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Removing and Installing side skirts

Hello everyone, I will be installing/test fitting my Gialla lip and INGS+1 side skirts this weekend and I was wondering what procedures others have taken to remove OEM side skirts and installing aftermarket side skirts on the G. I did a little searching around and didn't really find any definite answers. So, if anyone has any recommendations as to how to remove the stock sides skirts and installing aftermarket ones please let me know. I am curious to see what type of hardware was used to install the aftermarket sides. Thanks in advance.

Also, I have been on this site for a year now since I got my G and I never really introduced myself. I have had a few modified cars in the past, mostly Hondas, so I am familiar with modding cars. Here are a few pictures of my Integra before a deer hit me one morning. I don't have any pictures currently of the G, but it was stock when I got it, it is lowered on 350z Tein S-Techs, Ichiba front and rear camber kits (w/toe bolt), 06+ projectors, OEM grill is painted black, Data Systems front lip (being replaced with Gialla lip), debadged rear, Z tube with K&N filter, and Motordyne 5/16 plenum spacer.

Removing and Installing side skirts-mycar2resize.jpg

Removing and Installing side skirts-mycar5resize.jpg

Removing and Installing side skirts-mycar7resize.jpg

Removing and Installing side skirts-myteg.jpg

Old 11-09-2010, 10:43 AM
Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts
Depends on how you want the look. Most skirts come with spots to predrill and attach with the lil nissan push holders. Then some people put two screws in the tire fenders on each side.

For a cleaner look some double sided tape at certain points with the push holdes.