Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

new wide body project too begin

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 12:30 AM
JBF
Received 686 Likes on 365 Posts
looks like some bolt-ons and thats it...

Old 11-23-2010, 12:33 AM
Received 981 Likes on 662 Posts
Originally Posted by chrcarlo
Have you ever thought about putting grill mesh on the front bumper? It might help hide the stuff behind.
lol, yea it was in there for ever but kept catching leaves and **** and then one day fell out. Too lazy to keep replacing it and cleaning it out. I need to find some more suitable sized mesh.

Scoootch, are those photos supposed to impress us? We've seen what he can do... it didn't impress us the first time either.

Old 11-23-2010, 12:44 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by 4DGS
lol, yea it was in there for ever but kept catching leaves and **** and then one day fell out. Too lazy to keep replacing it and cleaning it out. I need to find some more suitable sized mesh.

Scoootch, are those photos supposed to impress us? We've seen what he can do... it didn't impress us the first time either.
I dont need to impress anybody nor trying to.. I dont see the point of you posting in this thread if you have nothing nice to say seems like you 2 are a bunch of haters imo but thats just mo... "I just do me, like it or not idc" btw 4dgs i wont even comment about your sedan....

Exterior
Car Painted: Blue/Black “Spies Hecker Paint”
Full Impul Kit
Seibon CarbonFiber Vented Hood
CarbonFiber Front Bumper Splitters
CarbonFiber Side Skirt Splitters
Extreme Rear Roog Wing
Hand Fabricated LED Blinker Mirrors
20” Lexani Wheels on Falken Tires (Front:20x8.5 – Rear:20x10)
2006 Projector HID Head Lights
2006 LED Tail Lights “Custom Spray Tinted”
6000k HID Head Light Bulbs “Blue”
2500k JDM Yellow Head Light Fog Bulbs
Pilot Fog Lights “Impul Front Bumper”
Hyper White Bulbs “Day Time Running Lights, Side Markers & Rear License Plate”
Black Side Markers
JDM “GT” Fender Shield Badge
Nismo Rear Trunk Emblem
350GT Rear Trunk Emblem
Painted to match OEM Grill with Chrome Accents
“Scootch” Air Brushed on Rear Wing in Gold
Nismo Exhaust
35% Tint “Black”

Engine Bay
Nismo R-Tune CamShafts – VQ35DE
Racing Division Injen Cold Air Intake “Polished”
Nismo Radiator Cap “Polished”
Nismo Oil Cap “Polished”... See More
Infiniti Radiator Over Flow, Windshield Washer & Power Steering Caps by ZeeToyz “Black/Polished”
Greddy Air Diversion Panel “Aluminum”
JDM Driver Side Brake Cover
Custom Painted Engine Cover “Gold/Black Accented”
Custom Painted Battery & Brake Cover “Gold/Black Accented”

Interior
Drilled Aluminum Pedals
Hyper White Bulbs “Map Lights, Doors & Trunk”
OEM Interior Aluminum Trim
Double Din

Last edited by Scootch; 11-23-2010 at 01:00 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 01:01 AM
Exterior
Car Painted: Blue/Black “Spies Hecker Paint” Looks good, but you need better photos, looks black to me...
Full Impul Kit Not my first choice, but better than the GTR kit
Seibon CarbonFiber Vented Hood Meh
CarbonFiber Front Bumper Splitters Splitter+ Impul kit hmmm
CarbonFiber Side Skirt Splitters What will you be splitting with all these splitters?
Extreme Rear Roog Wing Yes.
Hand Fabricated LED Blinker Mirrors These are the ones your buddy G force made aren't they?
20” Lexani Wheels on Falken Tires (Front:20x8.5 – Rear:20x10) Fail
2006 Projector HID Head Lights Just like everyone else.
2006 LED Tail Lights “Custom Spray Tinted” Base clear, nothing new
6000k HID Head Light Bulbs “Blue” Actually, 8k are blue. Those are more white in my opinion. But I'm glad your light out put is measured in colours, sounds cute.
2500k JDM Yellow Head Light Fog Bulbs Mmhmm.
Pilot Fog Lights “Impul Front Bumper” 4 foglights, you must live in some foggy area
Hyper White Bulbs “Day Time Running Lights, Side Markers & Rear License Plate” Most cars are coming with these types of thing stock.
Black Side Markers Should have just removed the lights then, base clear is brown and VHT is purple.
JDM “GT” Fender Shield Badge Off a skyline R34, trendy.
Nismo Rear Trunk Emblem To go with your Impul kit I would assume
350GT Rear Trunk Emblem to go with your infiniti emblems inside the car
Painted to match OEM Grill with Chrome Accents You did what?
“Scootch” Air Brushed on Rear Wing in Gold Should just left that out since I can't see it in the photos.
Nismo Exhaust Nice choice, sounds bad ***.
35% Tint “Black” Actually, tint is different shades of gray. Black would be double limo, far from 35%

Engine Bay
Nismo R-Tune CamShafts – VQ35DE Nice, but you would have got more power out of the cheaper crower cams
Racing Division Injen Cold Air Intake “Polished” You lost power with this one
Nismo Radiator Cap “Polished” Ok.
Nismo Oil Cap “Polished”... See More ok
Infiniti Radiator Over Flow, Windshield Washer & Power Steering Caps by ZeeToyz “Black/Polished” Ebay? They look pretty decent.
Greddy Air Diversion Panel “Aluminum” Indeed it is aluminum
JDM Driver Side Brake Cover, and clutch.. unless you're auto then your performance mods are silly.
Custom Painted Engine Cover “Gold/Black Accented” Custom painted with a rattle can?
Custom Painted Battery & Brake Cover “Gold/Black Accented” ^

Interior
Drilled Aluminum Pedals They do look good!
Hyper White Bulbs “Map Lights, Doors & Trunk” Can't live without these, honest.
OEM Interior Aluminum Trim This is a mod?
Double Din What one?

I'm not ripping you a part, just critiquing your car.

Where are your suspension mods?

Old 11-23-2010, 01:14 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by G FORCE 06
lets face it guys most of us cant afford a supercar so im just doing the next best thing creating a version i can afford . i just will make what looks good to me and i think the porche looks sweet so im gonna base it off this pic .
one of these bailed in the ditch last year next to my place... i think his dad let him take a rip in it! not a pretty scene (auctioned after).

good luck with 7-800hp. i think the porsche has 650-ish??

i fyou have a G with 450hp you will be more than happy... believe me!

Old 11-23-2010, 01:17 AM
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
^^^lulz@ 4DGS last post

Old 11-23-2010, 08:48 AM

4dgs you just another 2nd hand g owner who gives this forums a bad name... end of conversation, have a good day... "dam this kid is clueless"

Last edited by Scootch; 11-23-2010 at 08:59 AM.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:17 AM
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
I don't get the hostility towards G force.. He made a custom trunk, a custom hood, custom mirrors, custom side vents, custom rear panels, all by hand. I get it isn't every one's cup of tea, but that doesn't mean you have to attack him like a pack of rabid animals.

He has his own way, and we have our own way. We don't have to like EVERYONE'S cars. There are a few cars here that look questionable to me, and to a lot of people, yet people don't just keep on attacking them. So why the hate towards G Force?

So he didn't go widebody the first time. Priorities change, unfortunately not every one has deep pockets.

G force has been with the G/Z community in new England for a long time. Every time a member of the forum went to his shop, he took care of them. He worked on my car, Thedude's car, rphillips, and a host of other members from here. He got a car show going for all of us, paid out his pocket, and has done free work for a lot of people from here.

Just relax, you don't like his car, alright, different taste, voice your opinion and move on.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:22 AM
Yet you're the one with tasteless mods and useless mods.

Second hand or brand new, unfortunately for you when you buy a $40k car it doesn't come with taste.

You joined this forum in 06, and drive an 03.5 I'm willing to bet you didn't buy your car new, and if you did, you're twice the dumb *** you've already made yourself out to be.

And really, the cheapest Lexanis you can buy? We use to offer the LSS10 to ricers as a joke.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by 4DGS
Yet you're the one with tasteless mods and useless mods.

Second hand or brand new, unfortunately for you when you buy a $40k car it doesn't come with taste.

You joined this forum in 06, and drive an 03.5 I'm willing to bet you didn't buy your car new, and if you did, you're twice the dumb *** you've already made yourself out to be.

And really, the cheapest Lexanis you can buy? We use to offer the LSS10 to ricers as a joke.
if you say so... you must be correct this kid just has no idea

Originally Posted by khundkar
I don't get the hostility towards G force.. He made a custom trunk, a custom hood, custom mirrors, custom side vents, custom rear panels, all by hand. I get it isn't every one's cup of tea, but that doesn't mean you have to attack him like a pack of rabid animals.

He has his own way, and we have our own way. We don't have to like EVERYONE'S cars. There are a few cars here that look questionable to me, and to a lot of people, yet people don't just keep on attacking them. So why the hate towards G Force?

So he didn't go widebody the first time. Priorities change, unfortunately not every one has deep pockets.

G force has been with the G/Z community in new England for a long time. Every time a member of the forum went to his shop, he took care of them. He worked on my car, Thedude's car, rphillips, and a host of other members from here. He got a car show going for all of us, paid out his pocket, and has done free work for a lot of people from here.

Just relax, you don't like his car, alright, different taste, voice your opinion and move on.
yup and this kid is just an idiot...

Old 11-23-2010, 09:39 AM
Why are you calling everyone kids?

Stop trying to stand up for your buddy and let the thread die. Nobody asked you to post photos of your car, as well as a pointless list of your modifications down to your light bulbs you have illuminating your license plate.

Old 11-23-2010, 09:43 AM
Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts
Why am I an idiot? I was defending G force?!?!

Old 11-23-2010, 09:45 AM
^you didn't list your mods.

(think it was sarcasm)

Anyways Scootch, if you'd like carry on our conversation or would like to talk more about LEDs and such, shoot me a pm.