Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Deciding time help me!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-05-2005, 06:04 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Deciding time help me!

Ok guys as we all know winter is slowly but fianally comming to an end. now its time for my to get a bodykit for my car. ive narrowed the choices to...

Greddy Auth. $900cad From my local shor Jrp
Gialla Lip $490usd From Memory fab
Data Systems rep. $475cad from extreme diamentions
Nismo Rep. $475cad from Extreme Diamentions

ive already got the Gialla grill im just trying to choose a bumper. i have a Dimond Graphite colored coupe, and i fell in love with each of these kits so now i need you guys to help pick one. thanks.

any feed back on fitments and such of the kits please post it will be very appriciated,

Old 02-05-2005, 08:44 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well the greddy is cool because it is a full bumper. but its fiberglass and is expensive. one hit and it could be broke. also you will have to store your stock front bumper somewhere. the gialla and datasystems (the ED one is urethane while the original one is fiberglass) ones are cool too since they are urethane and won't break like the urethane. the nismo is fiberglass and just looks like a stock bumper with a small lip so i dont like that one. I went with the datasystems and i love it. it matches the stock sides and rear perfectly. but if you are gong to turbo charge it I'd go with greddy one so you could show off the intercooler