Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More

Rear quarter/end plastic

Old 08-17-2017, 10:36 PM
Registered User
Thread Starter
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rear quarter/end plastic

So I plan on doing a rear tube chassis with my G35, and wanted to replace my rear quarter panels and rear end with a plastic/polyurethane replacement panel.

they sell pieces like these for BRZ, 240sx and other cars.

I cant seem to be able to find these pieces made for the G35. Probably because the G35 isn't used in formula drifting or other auto sports as much as other cars.

If you guys dont know where I can buy them, do you know someone who can make them? or a video explaining the process so i can make it myself?


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to and affiliated sites.
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Your question will be posted in: