Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

debadging...you don't realize how ugly those block letters are until you remove them.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-06-2005, 11:10 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
debadging...you don't realize how ugly those block letters are until you remove them.

I've seen a ton of debadged cars, but I didn't know if I would like it or not. (Because YOUR G is totally different than anyone else's :-)

So of course I did it.

And IMO, the car looks richer, cleaner, and more sophisticated.

The right angles of the block "INFINITI" letters just don't mesh well with a car made completely of sexy curves...

Thought you guys would enjoy the pics..

Attached Thumbnails debadging...you don't realize how ugly those block letters are until you remove them.-leftearquartersmall.jpg   debadging...you don't realize how ugly those block letters are until you remove them.-leftrearquarter2small.jpg   debadging...you don't realize how ugly those block letters are until you remove them.-reardeadonsmall.jpg   debadging...you don't realize how ugly those block letters are until you remove them.-rearquarter3small.jpg   debadging...you don't realize how ugly those block letters are until you remove them.-rearquartersmall.jpg  

Old 03-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yea that looks clean, been contemplating doing this for a while. There was an older thread that had a grid with just about every permutation possible and there were a few alternatives I preferred to the stock look.

Old 03-06-2005, 02:57 PM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
yeah, here is that link. I was the one who posted that, and I did that with a pic of my car to help out a guy who was considering de/rebadging.
https://g35driver.com/forums/interior-exterior/45172-about-debadge-what-do-you-guys-think-about-just-leaving-g35.html