Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More

Gialla/Data System grill GROUP BUY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-19-2005 | 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by ducatiguy
LOL... They arrived without boxes and now the wait is for boxes... Mind boggling...
Yeah tell me about it..

Container came in and was checked in by late friday night - they're all here - excellent
Monday morning upon staging the shipping, it dawned on me that there were no boxes..

Gialla generally ships them with boxes when we have ordered 5-10 at a time. This time we got 30 grilles in, and -0- boxes! They were all shipped in a larger box

Anyways I got some boxes ordered from Uline, and should be here tomorrow - All the GB grilles will be packaged up immediately and sent by the end of this week for sure - most likely by tomorrow evening. Check your emails for the tracking numbers.

Thanks everyone for your patience and we're definitely on the home stretch!

Old 07-19-2005 | 04:19 PM
All in all 13 weeks is a LONG time to wait bro! Specially for the amount of $$$ you all dished out! To think for ONLY $20-$30 more you could have had it in 7-10 days would drive me NUTS! Also, my Gialla came with a black plastic mesh insert as well as my friends Gialla. Every Gialla I've ever seen, even those from fellow Forum members was black plastic. The real Gialla also comes in a box clearly marked Gialla on it, with instructions in Japanese. If Bulletproof doesnt know what color mesh the Gialla comes with, then i would start questioning who the grills are coming from. A company like Gialla wouldn't (IMO) change the color of thier mesh's out of the blue, as I'm sure that would drive all their customers up a wall! It's not a subtle change either, as the black mesh makes the whole grill! Hope it works out for you all...

Well, first of all, the mesh is metal - but you are right it is black - And they are ABS and not Fiberglass- I was confusing it with a Data Systems ( since they look SOOO different)

They all have Gialla instructions and paperwork

And generally they are shipped with a box - but I guess not when you order 30 at a time

I challenge you to find just one person who has ever purchased a counterfeit anything from us. We adamantly defend our copyrights and artistic designs.

Yes, 13 weeks is a looong time to wait - but most of this delay has been in PRODUCTION - they didn't have 30 of these on the shelf.

Old 07-19-2005 | 04:45 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
Metal mesh? It must be painted then, and if so that sucks! Its gonna chip like crazy! My Gialla and the 2 others that I have purchased for friends all came with plastic black mesh. That may not seem like a problem now, but wait a few weeks when you can't stand the chips in it...

Old 07-19-2005 | 04:48 PM
Never seen one come with plastic mesh, and we have sold dozens..

Are you sure yours is authentic ? J/K

It may be a black plasti-kote or something, but its definitely a metal grille, and has been in all of them..

Old 07-19-2005 | 04:51 PM
Metal mesh? It must be painted then, and if so that sucks! Its gonna chip like crazy! My Gialla and the 2 others that I have purchased for friends all came with plastic black mesh. That may not seem like a problem now, but wait a few weeks when you can't stand the chips in it...
Jon- do you have a close up pic of your mesh?

Old 07-19-2005 | 04:59 PM

Notice in the upper right corner the bent piece of mesh - its like wire - rigid, bendable.. unlike plastic

Old 07-19-2005 | 05:26 PM
Looks right, thanks for the update BPRich

Old 07-19-2005 | 05:28 PM
Premier Dough Slapper
100% POSITIVE! Its black plastic! Not painted metal! As to it being "real", yea its real... mine came in a Gialla box... LOL I'll get a pic of it later on today and post it, then you may want to call Gialla and see what happen, as the last thing you guys want on youur hands are 30 customers calling ya back about their black grills chipping away....

Old 07-19-2005 | 05:34 PM
Depending on price, I may be interested

FRED

03 Coupe; 5AT; Diamond Graphite/Graphite;
Premium & Performance Packs, with Chrome OEM Wheels;
Partly Debadged; Aluminum Pedals; Z-Tube K & N Filter;
Fujitsubo Exhaust with Y Pipe

Old 07-19-2005 | 08:57 PM
k..so...?

Old 07-20-2005 | 07:19 PM
Gialla has left the building!

You shoulda seen the dirty look from the UPS guy....

Those of you that submitted an order with a valid email address should receive a UPS confirmation of delivery this evening - Anyone who does not PLEASE PM me and I will give it to you directly. We cannot give out tracking numbers over the phone, and will need confirmation of the ship-to address to identify the customer.

Thanks everyone for you patience during this group buy, and if there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know

Old 07-20-2005 | 09:54 PM
thanks for the updates. i did get the email. I am very excited to get my grill. my mom just got a G and mine just looks sooooo much better than hers. I need one more thing to brag about.

Old 07-20-2005 | 10:04 PM
BPRich, will there be any extra Gialla grills left over from people who backed out on the buy?...how much would those be if there are?

Old 07-21-2005 | 12:23 AM
Premier Member
Premier Member
if anyone wants to buy mine...please pm me...its the same grill...i bought it from them. local pick-up only....

Last edited by vleo8181; 07-21-2005 at 12:50 AM.
Old 07-21-2005 | 08:43 AM
pm sent rich...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gialla/Data System grill GROUP BUY