Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Widebody plan.... help? advice? comments?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2005, 12:13 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Lightbulb Widebody plan.... help? advice? comments?

Okay, so for the past few days I've been narrowing decision to what I want to do to my car... So far this is how my plan goes....

I've decided to take the plunge and go through with the whole thing now and not wait...

So....Now what I need is some advice concerning fitment of the wheels to the Veilside Widebody Rear and preferably from BulletProof or any of the other retailers here on how I can get my hands on that kit....

I've asked around about the kit and made a few calls but some of the shops around here (Central FL) either don't know when, or at all...

Any advice, comments, thoughts, are more than welcome....

Old 03-17-2005, 12:24 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Regarding the Veilside rear, dont you also need the rear quarter panels also, which attaches to or molded with the rear bumper. It also looks like the side-skirts somehow connects to the rear quarter panels. Front part of sideskirst connects to the wide front fenders which connecs to the front bumper. Hell, just get the complete Veilside kit, not just the rear. Not sure if you can just order the rears anyways. Also the complete kit comes with a hood which only fits the Veilside front fenders.

Old 03-17-2005, 12:31 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by GXCLUSIV
Regarding the Veilside rear, dont you also need the rear quarter panels also, which attaches to or molded with the rear bumper. It also looks like the side-skirts somehow connects to the rear quarter panels. Front part of sideskirst connects to the wide front fenders which connecs to the front bumper. Hell, just get the complete Veilside kit, not just the rear. Not sure if you can just order the rears anyways. Also the complete kit comes with a hood which only fits the Veilside front fenders.
Yeah I know, I'd think that I would have to get the quarters, maybe the trunk, rear bumper, and the skirts. But with the skirts I have a body guy that can fix that to match with the front... I'm just not feeling the front with Veilside. As for the hood, I want to keep that stock.

I asked about getting a widebody rear custom made before, but I just ended up getting a dirty look from the guy... lol... but hopefully I won't have to end up doing that....or going back to my old plan....

Old 03-17-2005, 12:49 AM
Former G35driver Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You cannot order the kit in pieces. The complete kit comes with the full widebody, foglamps, hood, and spoiler.

Last edited by BulletproofG35; 03-17-2005 at 09:06 PM.