Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Authentic KenStyle Kit Is On!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-24-2005, 11:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Never mind the haters. They can't stand the fact that your G looks better than theirs. Post pics every chance you get bro. Be proud of your beuatiful G.
if your comment is directed to me ... how am i hating ?... im just stating the truth, like i always do ...

and if it is directed to me ... i honestly dont think his whip is better then mine !

besides ... his car looks nice but the kenstyle kit is getting played out just like dpes .... if you know your Gs fresh ..its fresh ! im done .... over !

*edited due to spelling

Last edited by cKy2k; 07-24-2005 at 11:26 PM.
Old 07-25-2005, 03:33 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by cKy2k
if your comment is directed to me ... how am i hating ?... im just stating the truth, like i always do ...
No need to name call. You have an opinion, state said opinion, the end.

Old 07-25-2005, 05:41 AM
Yeah... people who name call are idiotic immature little kids! lol

Old 07-25-2005, 07:58 AM
speak for yourself ... i state what i want to state this is a open forum .... from shiit talking to the truth to opinions and to compliments .... i say whats on my mind ... and if this dude had a upgraded cd player i would have loved to see his car in the audio section too... hate it or love it... now im done ! over !

Old 07-25-2005, 08:15 AM
Sedan
speak for yourself ... i state what i want to state this is a open forum .... from shiit talking to the truth to opinions and to compliments .... i say whats on my mind ... and if this dude had a upgraded cd player i would have loved to see his car in the audio section too... hate it or love it... now im done ! over !
Whoa tough guy! Relax. No need to get your Underoos in a knot.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:44 AM
Ohio G Club Member
How old are you? I think the lack of maturity shows when you start name calling for where you think I should or shouldn't post pics. Who cares? If you don't like it, don't open the thread. Read something else.

Old 07-25-2005, 09:47 AM
Ohio G Club Member

and if it is directed to me ... i honestly dont think his whip is better then mine !

besides ... his car looks nice but the kenstyle kit is getting played out just like dpes .... if you know your Gs fresh ..its fresh ! im done .... over !

*edited due to spelling
Next, I'm not competing with your car or any other. I don't mind truth but I guess I don't understand your hostility.

Old 07-25-2005, 02:02 PM
Whoa tough guy! Relax. No need to get your Underoos in a knot.
lmao .... youre a toy ... i told you once before ... btw im here blazing one just for you

Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
How old are you? I think the lack of maturity shows when you start name calling for where you think I should or shouldn't post pics. Who cares? If you don't like it, don't open the thread. Read something else.
im 15 ...from the coupe thread to the bodykit thread followed by the rims thread and off to the 350z site ...i dont go to any other sites besides these 2 but i can bet youre up on a couple more .... like i said i state what i see ... please correct me if im worng .. and if me calling you a clown has your "UNDEROOS" in a knot ... then im sorry !

Originally Posted by BrianlG35C
Next, I'm not competing with your car or any other. I don't mind truth but I guess I don't understand your hostility.
hostiliy ???? where did i come off that way ... "this clown posted his car in every single thread topic" ..... i guess dude

Old 07-25-2005, 06:13 PM
Sedan
im 15 ...
Wow, you really do still wear Underoos.

Old 07-26-2005, 12:53 AM
let's see some picture of your G35 then?

or u dont' even have a G35 at all?

please show something you got before you go crap talk about others rides

Old 07-26-2005, 01:43 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by iChiBahN
let's see some picture of your G35 then?

or u dont' even have a G35 at all?

please show something you got before you go crap talk about others rides
He has to get his Learner's Permit first. Then he can post pictures of the car his mommy and daddy are going to buy for him.

Old 07-26-2005, 02:25 AM
Florida G35 Club, General Member
very nice ride !! looks reeeaallly good!

Old 07-26-2005, 02:47 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
question[s].. what emblems on the side skirts? sorry, but i have no idea what you guys are taking about... same with the cf on the fog light areas?????....

also, general question... the part on the rear bumper that some people paint black... is that a separate piece? if not... do people tape it off to get it painted a different color? i'm just wondering how cleanly that comes out if you do... i think the bumper looks too... massive... with that part painted the same color as the rest of the body...

AND NICE RIDE BRO!

Old 07-26-2005, 02:50 AM
i like it better with the emblems but that is cleeeeeeeean!

Old 07-26-2005, 07:30 AM
Originally Posted by Godzilla35
question[s].. what emblems on the side skirts? sorry, but i have no idea what you guys are taking about... same with the cf on the fog light areas?????....

also, general question... the part on the rear bumper that some people paint black... is that a separate piece? if not... do people tape it off to get it painted a different color? i'm just wondering how cleanly that comes out if you do... i think the bumper looks too... massive... with that part painted the same color as the rest of the body...

AND NICE RIDE BRO!
There is an emblem in the sideskirt that says "KENSTYLE". He filled the indentation where the emblem is supposed to go in. I'd post pictures of my sideskirts, but I dont have any close ups of it... but I'll try to find some other pictures from other cars.

*edit*
I found a picture of my sideskirts... and I'll post some from other cars, showing the emblem indent area.

The foglight part is carbon fiber in the authentic one. Its a little CF housing, that holds the foglights in the bumper.

The back bumper is one piece. Most people mask off that area and paint it a different color (usually black). I have seen a black car paint that area silver, which turned out pretty nice! Some paint the entire bumper all one color.

The "massivness" is actually the beauty of the design The lines and style of the rear bumper give the illusion that it is wider... almost as if you have a wide body G.

Last edited by Silverbolt; 07-26-2005 at 07:42 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Authentic KenStyle Kit Is On!