Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Authentic KenStyle Kit Is On!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 05:44 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
kenstyle is played out. still better than stock and still looks good..just that everyone has the kit now.. it takes away from the custom feel im going for. I had to switch it up.. i cant wait to get my car all put back together wtih my new parts.. im feening over here to see it

Old 07-27-2005, 07:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Don't flatter yourself. I wasn't bagging on you at all, I was bagging on that moron cky2k.
dude .. just kill yourself now ... posting pics of rims that YOU want ... and trying to tell everyone i want those or what not ...you gotta make up some stupid shiit to say as a come back .... it was game over for you once you started typing toward me in this thread.... your not going to win ... youre a TOY

to tell you the truth .... you shouldnt even have the ability to type in any thread ....oh.... since you have a UUGGGGLLLYY **** sedan .... please post pics of it ... so everyone can rag on you ! not my opinion .... the TRUTH baby ... sucks to be you right now ....

now come back at me w/ another lame try ! TOY !!! LMAO

Old 07-27-2005, 09:30 AM
u got em there ck

Old 07-27-2005, 09:46 AM
Camp Kill Yourself

Old 07-27-2005, 11:16 AM
cKy2k you better cool off soon, or u will end up like that moron who recently just got banned for dissing everyone around the forum..

Old 07-27-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally Posted by iChiBahN
cKy2k you better cool off soon, or u will end up like that moron who recently just got banned for dissing everyone around the forum..

dude ... youre a noob to these forums .... ive been on these forums since 03' i had to change my name when they did a site update ..... dont worry about me .... i diss whoever the fvck i want ..i bring it to anybody that want - you want it - you gonna get it... if i get banned i get banned ... i can always sign back up ... its as simple as that ... i didnt get golden gloves of miami for nothing !

*edit due to spelling !

Old 07-27-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally Posted by cKy2k
dude ... youre a noob to these forums .... ive been on these forums since 03' i had to change my name when they did a site update ..... dont worry about me .... i diss whoever the fvck i want ..i bring it to anybody that want - you want it - you gonna get it... if i get banned i get banned ... i can always sign back up ... its as simple as that ... i didnt get golden gloves of miami for nothing !

*edit due to spelling !
I don't care who you are, what you drive, where you live, nor how much money your family has. Your being an ******* and acting very immature. If I were your dad, I would put the G on cinder blocks and drop the keys in the lake for acting like this. Try being thankful for what you have.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you don't like someone's kit, so be it. If we don't like your truck rims on your dad's G, so be it too.

And you comment about "Go Kill Yourself" that you said to Skeleton_Cru. That really showed your age. In fact, i might second guess your age at being 12.

And, what's your problem with Sedans. I have never heard anybody bashing on Sedans on this forum, so your opinion is obviously wrong. Sure some people would rather have the coupe, but for some people it doesn't fit their lifestyle. I am an extremely successful business man and have clients in my car on a daily basis. A coupe just wouldn't do it for me.

So whatever issues you have here, I recommend you get those worked out before posting again. If they ban you, so be it if you come back under a different name. We'll know it's you because of your immaturity and attitude.

Until next time... Have a nice day cKy2k! Your an A$$!

Old 07-27-2005, 02:22 PM
Cool

^^^ somebody needs a hug !!! man up ..... i own my car ... i bought everything on it ... me saying i was 15 yr old.... take it as a joke ... im no where near 15 ..... i back myself up anyway possible ... i am a one man army on this thread 3-4 people attack me after i "insult" them AFTER they bash me for giving an opinion... so far on the thread im : "a hater" "a moron" "imature" the list goes on .... my parents this ... my dad this blah blah blah STFU .. i can be older then you .... just because everythig i state has been truthful ... i automaticlly get bash and i turn in to a 12 yr old and my parents bought my car for me .... you guys/girls need something better to say then that ... weak **** come backs ... write something thats the truth ... mean it ... I honestly wish my parents did buy my car ...

"HATE IT OR LOVE IT THE UNDERDOGS ON TOP"

i can go on and on !

btw i like the sedans ..... just not skels ! do some homework and look at his !

Old 07-27-2005, 02:43 PM
everyone is entitled to write their opinion. isnt that what most of us do here? now u have these guys that just post stupid little comments like "nice, cool, fresh, sweet". thats not a post. what do they do it for just for it to say, posts :1,352,685? cummon. now this guy makes a comment and u guys all take it to offense? if someone doesnt like something that i did to my car, please tell me u dont like it. im either gonna do 2 things with what u guys write. 1. take it to concideration 2. wipe my a$$

Old 07-27-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally Posted by 05GSedan

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you don't like someone's kit, so be it. If we don't like your truck rims on your dad's G, so be it too.
EXACTLY! Everyone IS entitled to there own opinion. All Cky2k said was that this tool posted the same thing in multiple threads and everyone jumped on him. They attacked, so he responded, i would do the same!! I've seen poor noobs get flamed by everyone for posting a question in multiple threads. Now all of a sudden hes the bad guy.

You guys are gay and just want to point your fingers and say "thats the bad guy!!"

Old 07-27-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally Posted by cKy2k
^^^ somebody needs a hug !!! man up ..... i own my car ... i bought everything on it ... me saying i was 15 yr old.... take it as a joke ... im no where near 15 ..... i back myself up anyway possible ... i am a one man army on this thread 3-4 people attack me after i "insult" them AFTER they bash me for giving an opinion... so far on the thread im : "a hater" "a moron" "imature" the list goes on .... my parents this ... my dad this blah blah blah STFU .. i can be older then you .... just because everythig i state has been truthful ... i automaticlly get bash and i turn in to a 12 yr old and my parents bought my car for me .... you guys/girls need something better to say then that ... weak **** come backs ... write something thats the truth ... mean it ... I honestly wish my parents did buy my car ...

"HATE IT OR LOVE IT THE UNDERDOGS ON TOP"

i can go on and on !

btw i like the sedans ..... just not skels ! do some homework and look at his !
Whatever man. Like I said, I don't really care. I've been successful at what I've done and that's all that matters to me. Whatever your "I'm 15 yr old" joke was supposed to mean, I don't know.

Anyways, whatever.. I like Skeleton's sedan and I've seen it before on the forum. This is my last post in the thread and I hope the above was your's also. Give it up man. No one is "winning" here.

Old 07-27-2005, 03:16 PM
I think we need to have a little meet in SF again to show how we roll
Somewhere like Tropical Park again, that was a lot better than the last one meet with the 4x4 coupe’s and the coffee can air cleaners.
Let's do the BBQ more fun!

Old 07-27-2005, 03:26 PM
now that is fvcking funny !

Old 07-27-2005, 08:09 PM
brian nice car, what kind of grill do you have? and is it replica or authentic? and how much did it cost to get the grill painted, is installing it difficult or no?

Old 07-27-2005, 08:40 PM
exhaust

how much is the kenstyle exhaust? does any1 know the specs on it? any hp gains / sound clips / testimonies..?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Authentic KenStyle Kit Is On!