Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Authentic KenStyle Kit Is On!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 09:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
i heard publix is having a sale on g35 folger can air filters, and home depot has the clothes dryer exhaust tubing instead of the z tube. ill find the prices and post them for you guys that are interrested......

Old 07-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Originally Posted by cKy2k
dude ... youre a noob to these forums .... ive been on these forums since 03' i had to change my name when they did a site update ..... dont worry about me .... i diss whoever the fvck i want ..i bring it to anybody that want - you want it - you gonna get it... if i get banned i get banned ... i can always sign back up ... its as simple as that ... i didnt get golden gloves of miami for nothing !

*edit due to spelling !
You're a real asset to this forum with your helpful, productive contributions here.

Old 07-28-2005, 09:47 AM
Sedan
btw i like the sedans ..... just not skels ! do some homework and look at his !
No need to "do some homework", just go here (post #49):
https://g35driver.com/forums/media-share-g35-coupe-v35/18397-black-twilight-blue-custom-wheel-pics.html

I'm proud of my sedan and I get nothing but positive feedback about it. The only negative comments I've ever heard are about the T-Rex grill. It's one of those love it or hate it mods. I've worked very hard to be able to afford a nice car, with decent mods. Can you say that? Honestly, can you?

Old 07-28-2005, 10:18 AM
dam dude. i thought the fire was out, but u just came back with a gallon of gas. ck, do ur thang shunnnnnnnnnnnnn.........

Old 07-28-2005, 10:55 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by coupeondubs
dam dude. i thought the fire was out, but u just came back with a gallon of gas. ck, do ur thang shunnnnnnnnnnnnn.........
If you're waiting for some witty reply from ck, don't hold your breath. BTW, I think it's hilarious that ck has a little fan club. You guys have about 25 posts between the two of you. LMAO!

Old 07-28-2005, 11:01 AM
oh skel ur starting crap with me now? now im really glad ck plays with u the way he does. i thought u guys were done. thats what i was saying, but now u wanna get brave?

Old 07-28-2005, 11:04 AM
Sedan
Originally Posted by coupeondubs
oh skel ur starting crap with me now? now im really glad ck plays with u the way he does. i thought u guys were done. thats what i was saying, but now u wanna get brave?
Blah, blah, blah...

Old 07-28-2005, 11:55 AM
Posts: 4,770 <-------------- get a life dude...............
Send a message via Yahoo to skeleton_cru

Old 07-28-2005, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
I doubt it.

BTW, I love your wheels...on a GMC Yukon.
the only thing that belongs on a GMC Yukon is the billet grill on your car!!

Old 07-28-2005, 01:47 PM
SKEL ... you got accord rims and a truck grill .... the only postive feedback you get for your car is because you own a G.. THATS IT .... dude your car is wack POINT BLANK ...you would get clowned by us if you lived in Miami ....

everything i have in/on my coupe was paid for by me and me only ...
dont you worry about whos clowning on you now ... just watch what you say next ... before you get attacked again .. you have been warned !

the end of your career is today ..... date it ok..... 7/28/05 by CKY2K

Last edited by cKy2k; 07-28-2005 at 01:53 PM.
Old 07-28-2005, 06:32 PM
Sedan
Wow, is that all you could manage between the three of you??? Pretty pathetic. You guys cease to amuse me anymore. It's sad really.

Old 07-28-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally Posted by skeleton_cru
Wow, is that all you could manage between the three of you??? Pretty pathetic. You guys cease to amuse me anymore. It's sad really.
dude there is nothing more to say about you ... you have been tryed in every way possible... theres nothing else to say ... the next thing to do is start "MAKING UP" lame **** trys like you where doing in the begining ... look at your comments now... SOFT like you !... youre a poptart ... hard on the outside ...soft in the middle ... im done with you ... offical last post in this thread ... till next time !

CKY2005 out !

btw i will not type back to any other responses ... i will bite my tounge/fingers !

Old 07-28-2005, 11:39 PM
Haha Miller he skipped right over you asking him a q.. LAME. And I like skels car even is he is a pansy haha. And yeah dis Dizzle2ooFizzle Im out dis thread too mang. And 4700 posts in 4 years isnt toooo bad only like 6 a day or somin

Old 07-29-2005, 02:07 AM
dude there is nothing more to say about you ... you have been tryed in every way possible... theres nothing else to say ... the next thing to do is start "MAKING UP" lame **** trys like you where doing in the begining ... look at your comments now... SOFT like you !... youre a poptart ... hard on the outside ...soft in the middle ... im done with you ... offical last post in this thread ... till next time !

CKY2005 out !

btw i will not type back to any other responses ... i will bite my tounge/fingers !
please go play with yourself already, no one needs to read your meaningless post..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Authentic KenStyle Kit Is On!