Notices
Interior & Exterior Exterior Modifications ; Interior Modifications ; Lighting ; Gauges and More
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By:

Headlight & Front Bumper Inlet Overlay PICS!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2005, 05:50 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Headlight & Front Bumper Inlet Overlay PICS!!

Finally got around to doing it. Thanks BlueBat!
I was doing some school work today for my Law School classes and decided I needed a break, I have the tube the BlueBat shipped me the overlays in sitting right next to my books so i said "lets do it"

ok - not an easy job - i had my tails and corners installed by my clear bra guy so i didnt know what i was getting myself into, BUT although its not "easy", its not crazy hard either just time consuming and nerve wracking but do-able! - just pop open a beer sit back and take your time...

my headlights came PERFECT - the front bumper inlets need a little bit of work, i started getting tired, but i will fix them up next weekend most likely - but the end result is great - i love the look, now i am just awaiting my front lip and new grill to round out the front end

comments please...again remember u may notice imperfections in the Front bumper inlets - i know about them just got too lazy to fix today

Attached Thumbnails Headlight & Front Bumper Inlet Overlay PICS!!-.jpg   Headlight & Front Bumper Inlet Overlay PICS!!-b.jpg   Headlight & Front Bumper Inlet Overlay PICS!!-c.jpg   Headlight & Front Bumper Inlet Overlay PICS!!-d.jpg  
Old 09-03-2005, 06:45 PM
Rollin On Dubz
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Looks HOT, reallly nice man, congrats. How much did the guy charge to install them in the back?

Old 09-03-2005, 07:08 PM
THE BATMOBILE
love the headlight overlays.........not feelin the front bumper inlets..........congrats

Old 09-03-2005, 09:09 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Originally Posted by MikeyMike
Looks HOT, reallly nice man, congrats. How much did the guy charge to install them in the back?
umm i honestly dont remember exactly - i had a little rip in my rear clear bra also so i made him fix that up for me while he did the tails - i think he asked me for like 40 bucks for everything but i just threw him a 50 - but he took his time he cleaned my clear bras and stuff and fixed scuffs on it and some other crap it was worth the $50.

Old 09-03-2005, 09:10 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Originally Posted by truplay8
love the headlight overlays.........not feelin the front bumper inlets..........congrats
thanks - yea i wasnt too keen on them at first either - but i figured lemme get em and see how they are in person - so far i like them, im getting an OEM front lip soon so i think it will change the look a little - we'll see, can always be ripped off

but thanks for the comments!!

Old 09-04-2005, 02:17 AM
looks nice

Old 09-04-2005, 06:21 AM
nicee

Old 09-04-2005, 10:10 PM
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts
Nice! Great price on the install too . Mind if I add your pics to my Gallery?

Bat™

Old 09-05-2005, 02:18 AM
G-Squad DJ =)
Originally Posted by Blue_Batmobile
Nice! Great price on the install too . Mind if I add your pics to my Gallery?

Bat™
go for it bat! - i paid for the tails to be installed but i did the headlights and bumpers myself - its not as hard as everyone makes it out to be, just have some patience

cant wait to see the pics in your gallery!
keep the good vinyl comin!! lol lata

Old 09-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Whats up man? Car is lookin sick. Does enough light shine through the tails at night? I am considering gettin the tails, but don't want the NYPD givin me sht. Peace

Originally Posted by DJNOOCH
Finally got around to doing it. Thanks BlueBat!
I was doing some school work today for my Law School classes and decided I needed a break, I have the tube the BlueBat shipped me the overlays in sitting right next to my books so i said "lets do it"

ok - not an easy job - i had my tails and corners installed by my clear bra guy so i didnt know what i was getting myself into, BUT although its not "easy", its not crazy hard either just time consuming and nerve wracking but do-able! - just pop open a beer sit back and take your time...

my headlights came PERFECT - the front bumper inlets need a little bit of work, i started getting tired, but i will fix them up next weekend most likely - but the end result is great - i love the look, now i am just awaiting my front lip and new grill to round out the front end

comments please...again remember u may notice imperfections in the Front bumper inlets - i know about them just got too lazy to fix today

Old 09-11-2005, 06:11 AM
Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts
Sedan
Blue Bat. Would something like this work for a sedan?

Old 09-11-2005, 01:21 PM
G-Squad DJ =)
Originally Posted by Infiniti_Mike
Whats up man? Car is lookin sick. Does enough light shine through the tails at night? I am considering gettin the tails, but don't want the NYPD givin me sht. Peace
yea mike the LED's shine thru the tails lovely - if ur worried - get Bats GTR rear overlays - go to his site www.bluebatmobile.com

i personally think u wont have much to worry about

Old 09-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Looks Good. Im thinkin about getting those headlight overlays also. I wanted to do the rear lights too. Does anyone know if all the lights are cutout in the GTR Rear Overlays? Or just the two main circles on our lights? Does anyone have pics of the GTR Rear Overlays on their car? Also do they come in colors or just tinted?

Thanks
-Chris

Old 09-12-2005, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by DJNOOCH
yea mike the LED's shine thru the tails lovely - if ur worried - get Bats GTR rear overlays - go to his site www.bluebatmobile.com

i personally think u wont have much to worry about
I have the sedan, so I don't think they have the GTR style.. is that what you have? Also are your overlays the 3/10 or 6/10 in the back? I wonder what it would look like on a black sedan... no one seems to have any pics.

Old 09-12-2005, 01:52 PM
Official Sponsor of the Florida G35 Club
Received 33 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by Labeatit
Looks Good. Im thinkin about getting those headlight overlays also. I wanted to do the rear lights too. Does anyone know if all the lights are cutout in the GTR Rear Overlays? Or just the two main circles on our lights? Does anyone have pics of the GTR Rear Overlays on their car? Also do they come in colors or just tinted?

Thanks
-Chris
tgtr has cutouts for the brakelight and turn signal.
tgtr2 has both cutouts plus the reverse light cutout as well .

Bat™

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Headlight & Front Bumper Inlet Overlay PICS!!